or Connect

Posts by ezberhane

Just to be clear, I'm not a bot! I was expecting to get some alerts when the forum was updated. That's how I was able to respond to the first post. For some reason, I didn't receive anyone else's updates via email. That being said, I truly am thankful for all of your advice. And no I'm not plugging this for my business, I genuinely wanted to know everyone's opinion. And I'm thankful to everyone who put in all of their thoughts into their posts. It was truly overwhelming...
No offense taken! But to be honest, I don't know anyone who has done this on their own. I'm sure people on this forum are technically literate on how to do it themselves. My business is aimed mainly at the average Joe who has types lying around. Ever since I've told my friends and family about what I've been doing, they've all asked me to convert their home videos for them. That is where the inspiration came from. I beg to differ that the majority of people who have large...
After going through the great experience of converting my home video tapes to digital files, I recently started a business that converts video tapes to digital files & DVDs. I'm trying to find out if this is something that people would use. Do you have any video tapes lying around? If so, how many? And would you use a service that could convert them to digital files and DVDs for you? Here's the business site: memorydig.com