or Connect

Posts by reffy

Thank you both for the information! I am still trying to find the laminate here in Montreal. I would have the chance to order from Home Depot, but it is quite expensive... they would have the 1/32 and the 1/16. Is 1/16 is reasonable thick ? , if mounting on a substrate and could it be rolled for transportation? UPDATE: We ordered the 1/16 from Rona today, the boss offered us to deliver the laminate, if it is not rolled. Wow .. now i just need to find a suitable substrat...
Hello, Could someone share some advise, how thick the laminate should be for building a 120" Wilsonart screen ?? I read about it should be vertical grade... , but i have any idea what this means. 1 5/16 in (33.338 mm) 15/16 in (23.813 mm) 1/16 1/32 ??? Thank you for your help!
Hello, Just a quick update .... We received our projector today. After the long waiting, finally we are able to watch and enjoy our movies. The convergence is off as expected, but this unit is sharp as our first one. The text and menus no longer flare, like on the replacement. I did the LCD- alignment and now the Menu text is white. Why, i have to do the work for EPSON? Sure during the production there could be an automated alignment procedure, no? Just watched half ...
Thank you for all the information! Last week, i tried ordering from Rona, but they not called back. I checked Lowes website and it seem they have no stores here in Quebec. Monday i will try the Wilsonart Distributor for availabiltity . And i thought building the screen is more difficult, but finding the supplies can be challenging If all fails, would be a BOC / Blackout Cloth screen a good alternative for an Epson 5020 120" screen solution? Again thank you both...
Hello, Hoping somebody can help me out to find a Laminate Wilsonart Designer white sheet (5x10 or 5 x 12) in Montreal or Quebec. Desided to go the DIY-Screen route. The Laminate would serve for a fixed screen project and most important: - it would be cat save. We have two monster cats who would love to play pirate with a tissue screen ;-) Thanks in advance!!!
Hopefully, we hear from Epson soon.Please keep me informed, if you get any new information. I guess you will have your replacement sooner then me. I am from Canada and if i understand good the unit will be shipped from U.S.The worst part, besides being angry about this situation - i already worry about the big "IF" word.... what if the next one is bad .... ohhhh my ... fingers crossed!Thank, you - good luck and keep in touch! :-)
Hello, This is my first post and i know being a long time reader now, that it is most common just to post if you have something to complain ;-) I apologize for this, but i start to be nerved with Epson... I was in the game for a 3020e beginning January. I went to a local dealer and ordered it. After a week he called me and said, they will not have in stock till February. He felt sorry for this and asked me, if i want to cancel my order, or he would make me an offer for a...