or Connect

Posts by HomeTheaterGuru

I just checked and in tiny letters is says you cant... I wish they made it more obvious... I give that $40 one a shot I guess.
Thanks!! This is exactly what I needed! And at decent price!I think the $40 will do my job. But thanks!!
The only problem is that my karaoke only has an HDMI output so I have no idea on how to split the singnal.
Hi I have a little problem that I need help with. I have this small karaoke device that outputs the background music, microphone, and the lyrics through HDMI. I have connected this to a HDMI in port on my Pioneer SC-1527K A/V reciever. I only want the audio signal to go through to my zone 2 connections on which I have connected my L/R Behringer B215D using a RCA to XLR cable and the video to my tv. However, when I select the zone 2 on the receiver, nothing happens. For...
Hi everybody was just wondering... I bought a new setup (see below) and was wondering it is possible to tune down those horn-loaded tweeters on my system? When I crank it up to listen to music, my ears kinda hurt because of all the highs... I dont seem to be getting enough bass from the rf7ii 's.. Is there a soultion to this? Btw on the pioneer sc-1527K reciever, I have set the cross over to 50Hz... Is that right?
This is what my first home theater looks like (BTW this is step up from BOSE): 158in Elite Cinema235 Screen Epson 6020UB Projector Panamorph Cinevista Lens (2) L/R - Klipsch RF-7 II (1) C - Klipsch RC-64 II (2) Height - Klipsch RB-81 II (4) Surrounds - Klipsch RS-62 II (2) Subwoofers - Klipsch SW-115 (On backorder sadly.. But the RF-7's have tons of Bass already so I should be good until they arive) Pioneer SC 1527K A/V Receiver Pioneer Elite BDP-62 Blu-ray I have the...
Im doing a 9.2 setup with a Pioneer SC-1527K rated at 160W per channel. I really liked the sound of the Klipsch and this is for a dedicated home theater room, not a music room.... the room is 13ft by 25ft by 8ft. Left/Right(2): RF-82 II Floorstanding Speaker Center(1): RC-62 II Center Speaker Surround (6): RS-62 II Surround Speaker Subwoofers: SW-115 Subwoofer I saw that there are two types of speakers.... should I use a combination of the surround speakers and...
Funny thing is that I am looking at the EXACT same system which I bought today with the 800's! I really want the new ones which are the also on sale here: http://www.radiocrafts.ca/klipsch-calgary-store.html .... going to go soon and see if I get a good deal on a 9.2 system. Also does any one know should I use the surround speakers or the bookshelf type for my 9.2 hometheater?? And speaking of balance, if you run your auto setup on your AVR it should balance the speakers...
Also is the Polk audio Polk Audio Bookshelf Speakers (RTIA1) or the Klipsch reference Surround Speaker (RS400B) better?
$2050 FOR SHIPPING + $1100 FOR SPEAKERS = LOLOLOL 2X the price for shipping..I understand bose is bad this is a really basic setup. Couple years down the road I am going to upgrade so I will get good ones maybe even B&W...