or Connect

Posts by Nemesiss

Hi, I can't get the TV sound to output to my receiver if I'm playing something on the TV. (eg, netflicks) I have the HDMI cable connected to the 2nd hdmi connection on the TV, I have turned on the ARC feature within the receiver and I when I go to the VIERA menu and change the sound output from TV to Home theatre, it's still not working and through an error. Normally I run my cable box through the receiver which has the TV sound but for the odd instance that I want to...
My wife has a Samsung phone, and I have sideloaded the android icontrol2012 app on my Z10. It seems to be unstable at times on the Samsung. The only way I have found to fix the connection issues with the Samsung phone is sometimes I have to restart the phone and it seems to solve the problem. I have network set to standby so that if the amp is powered off, the network is still able to access the controls without having to turn the power on the unit before it works. I...
It should be the same to fix your receiver. It does take a little messing around but once it's working it's pretty good. I've also had pretty good success with the Pioneer support staff.
Hi, I'm still looking for an answer to my question as to how I can get internet radio to output to a Zone 3? X-Mas is fast approaching and I would love to have my 3rd zone setup to play some kind of internet radio. Main zone, and Zone2 no problem. The 3rd zone I don't know how to approach this. Based on the manual I don't see how it can be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I doubt very much I'm the only one who's setting up 3 zones. Thanks. Below is...
Hi, I would like to know how I can do this and I can't find an answer. I have 2 zones setup that run video in zone 1, and digital audio in zone 2 (internet radio). Zone 3 can't output digital sources. So, for my 3rd zone how can I play internet radio? Are there switches that I can buy that would allow this remotely to change my zone 2 output to a different set of speakers? I don't know how to get this to work and the wife is of course on me about it because...
Thanks for the info. I have now tried the calibration that was posted on this site, as well I tracked down the D-nice settings that are on another Calibration Forum and set those. I found those to be closer to the cinema settings, which I find to dark. Funny enough, I did adjust those D-nice settings to my liking before seeing your post about what you did. My adjustments to the custom settings where: Contrast: 85 (like I said, without seeing your post. So we must be...
Hi, I just got the ST 60 yesterday and I have been playing with the picture. I found these calibration settings and put them in but the results were not as good as I was expecting. I watch hockey (like most good Canadians), and I must say if you want to calibrate a TV, use hockey for a benchmark. There is a lot of required color, there are blacks and more importantly, the ice needs to look like ice. With the posted settings I found the ice was dull and brownish...
That's a good price for the 60". That is the exact price they are selling the 50" for here.
Since most places here will price match a store as long as it's Canadian I'm all for seeing a better deal. However, I did go look at the Bay Bloor Radio site to see if the price was better as I still have 60 days for a price match guarantee but their price says online "starting at 1299" for a 50" and going up from there. Any list price for the st60 in western Canada I have found is $1899 (before tax). I have a two year warrantee on the TV I bought, and I don't think the...
Good thing is because they are local I can take it back. This talk about input lag is freaking me out