or Connect

Posts by jlbtjb

We just bought the 46HX750 today and set it up. We used the CNET calibration settings to adjust picture quality. When I went back to make some adjustments, I found that I can no longer set the Display Area to "Full Pixel" as CNET recommends - it does not show up as an option. Does anyone know what I did wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for the advice dfran1 and dmaul1114. I am still unsure what type of TV we should get. We really like the look of the plasma but like the fact that LCD/LED TVs seem to be more forgiving about the content that is displayed especially since my children use the TV more than my husband and I do. I am trying to research LCD/LED TVs now to find one that has good viewing angles since that is my biggest concern with this type of TV. It seems like some people with the...
Our family is upgrading from an old 27" Toshiba CRT to a new HDTV. We had originally looked at LCD/LED TVs but after reading reviews on plasma TVs and seeing the TC-P50UT50 in a store we were considering getting it. We are a little concerned about IR given everything that we have read thus far, but are also concerned about viewing angle problems with the LCD/LED TVs (we have a sectional couch in our family room and will be sitting all around to see the TV). Our main...
Our family is upgrading from an old 27" Toshiba CRT to a new HDTV. We had originally looked at LCD/LED TVs but after reading reviews on plasma TVs and seeing the TC-P50UT50 in a store we were considering getting it. We are a little concerned about IR given everything that we have read thus far, but are also concerned about viewing angle problems with the LCD/LED TVs (we have a sectional couch in our family room and will be sitting all around to see the TV). Our main...