or Connect

Posts by jmszafran

PaulsTV.com has Denon AVR2113CI 7.1 Channel Network Streaming A/V Home Theater Receiver for $649.99 - $250 w/ promotional code SPECIAL250 = $399.99. Shipping is free.
I am getting sound clipping from my DirecTV PVR only (that I can remember). The white lines and flashing video are only coming from my PS3. I have swapped HDMI cables and inputs...no luck. Before I had the PS3 hooked up directly to my TV with no issues. Have also swapped TV's... Maybe I will try the components...
PaulsTV.com has Denon AVR2113CI 7.1 Channel Network Streaming A/V Home Theater Receiver for $649.99 - $250 w/ promotional code SPECIAL250 = $399.99. Shipping is free.
Your TV is new and still under warranty. Call them to fix it. It will not take long. I have a Panny 65ST30 that had a buzzing issue. They knew the problem right away and came to my house with a screw kit. No more buzzing. I am having issues with my 2313 HDMI video out...white lines and flashes...also my sound clips from time to time at normal volumes...wife is not happy!
PM'ed.
Does anybody ever use Parts-Express.com for cables?
Just wanted to let everybody know that I ended up going with the AVR-2313CI. Now I wait for it to arrive!!! SOOOO HARD. Thanks for your help!
Well, I just purchased the AVR-2313CI. Thank you all for your help. Now is the hardest part...waiting for it to arrive!!!
Thanks Batpig.
This may be a redundant question but I haven't been able to find time to read all 187 pages of this forum, just the first 3. Has anybody done a comparison of the AVR-3312 to the 2313? What are the similarities/differences? Is one a better value over the other? Thanks for your help!