or Connect

Posts by Blake Anderson

http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,142153.0/all.html
I went to Prosound not a great response. Most people just bashed the idea and didnt really help. Some guys actually answered and gave advice but not many.
Where is the dj/concernt equip forum your speaking of? Knight can you simplify everything you wrote? I really appreciate it!Thanks
Hello, So were a group of college students that own a company called Static Entertainment LLC. We currently operate in Sioux City, Iowa with plans to branch throughout Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Currently our companies basic operation is we throw large "night club events" 18+ one night every 3 to 4 months. We have explored the idea of throwing underage events in between our 18+ events as well, using our equipment to do weddings, corporate events, and other events...
I have contacted the closest maker of Bill's speakers. I sent them an email Saturday.
I really appreciate the advice. We have thrown two events in the past and have rented the equipment. We did have a company come in and do it for us. However, they are incredibly expensive and at the end of the day you fork out 3k and dont have much to show for it. So, we have decided to purchase our own in order to gain equity. I am looking for mid level quality, something thats going to last us atleast two years. We have atleast 9 events in the next year and a half. With...
Hello, So were a group of college students that own a company called Static Entertainment LLC. We currently operate in Sioux City, Iowa with plans to branch throughout Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Currently our companies basic operation is we throw large "night club events" 18+ one night every 3 to 4 months. We have explored the idea of throwing underage events in between our 18+ events as well, using our equipment to do weddings, corporate events, and other events...