or Connect

Posts by jakevaith

I've switched out all the cabling and that's still not doing it.
Here's my current setup: Harman/Kardon AVR 1700 Receiver, Xbox 360, PS3, Cable Box. Connected to Polk Audio RM705 home theater speakers. All running to a Viewsonic Pro8200 projector, ceiling mounted and thrown to a 100'' screen. My issue is this: I sit on my couch, which is about 4-5 feet from the receiver and 3-4 feet under and in front of the projector. Everything works great...until I stand up between the projector and the screen. When I do stand up to leave the couch,...
Here's my current setup: Harman/Kardon AVR 1700 Receiver, Xbox 360, PS3, Cable Box. Connected to Polk Audio RM705 home theater speakers. All running to a Viewsonic Pro8200 projector, ceiling mounted and thrown to a 100'' screen. My issue is this: I sit on my couch, which is about 4-5 feet from the receiver and 3-4 feet under and in front of the projector. Everything works great...until I stand up between the projector and the screen. When I do stand up to leave the couch,...
Here's my current setup: Harman/Kardon AVR 1700 Receiver, Xbox 360, PS3, Cable Box. Connected to Polk Audio RM705 home theater speakers. All running to a Viewsonic Pro8200 projector, ceiling mounted and thrown to a 100'' screen. My issue is this: I sit on my couch, which is about 4-5 feet from the receiver and 3-4 feet under and in front of the projector. Everything works great...until I stand up between the projector and the screen. When I do stand up to leave the...