or Connect

Posts by TheUrbanLegend

bump, any ideas? I'm calling Onkyo support a little later
I got the Onkyo HT-R590 receiver with my S5400 Home Theater and worked fine since April with my Directv box, Xbox 360 and PS3 hooked up to it via HDMI. But recently I got a new LG 55LM4600 to replace my Vizio and as soon as I plugged in the HDMI cable to the LG my Directv box would not show video only a pink screen then it started working with video but it was all pink. My Xbox 360 works fine but my PS3 just flickers between a black and blue screen. I tried hooking it up...
well as it seems people are reading this but no answers yet a little more info, I brought a small Vizio and same problem when I hooked up my Onkyo receiver to it but if I connect each component individually they all work so now it seems like its the receiver that is not working but if it does not work then why does the Xbox work fine while Directv has the pink tint and PS3 no picture. Any ideas? Currently calling Onkyo support
Another bump, xbox works fine now while directv still comes in with the pink color and ps3 just flickers blue to black screen. PC connection works fine. Could it be a problem with the receiver?
Bump, anyone have any idea what it might be?
Just got a LG 55'' LED 3D TV (lg 55lm4600) at Costco and hooked it up but the color is all a shade of pink/magenta but when I put a test image from the setting it looks fine as does the 2nd HDMI from my PC but the 1st HDMI coming from my Onkyo S5400 from my Directv comes with that pink and while my Xbox worked fine once and was able to play but when I switched to my PS3 it just shows a blue screen which flickers every few seconds and same thing happened when I switched...