or Connect

Posts by fly-over

Hi Tamas - not sure if you have received a solution for this issue yet, but wanted to let you know that we are trying to build some awareness around our new offering and are running some contests for free Blumoo audio controller which will work for the use-case you describe: https://api-apps.com/app/embed/user/w/sl/317857341657947/sweepstakesmobile For more detail on the product, take a look at the link...
Hi theaterscapes - Thanks for the questions. We created the iOS and Android app for your mobile device that talks to our Blumoo product (recently name changed from the par). You tell the app which make/model equipment you have and the app will download the appropriate pulse codes for controlling the equipment. One app for all devices - and correct you can use it on multiple devices (bluray, receiver, tv). This allows it to work with legacy and new devices (anything...
Hi Cool Face, As a follow-up to your message - we are a Class II device and are capable of reaching distances of 33' with our device. Although I'm certain everyone would love your Katy Perry ringtones , our app automatically switches the call to be routed to the handset so your ringtone does not go through. We do have a 3.5mm audio output jack as well (this is actually our primary connection and we include a 3.5mm to RCA converter). Let me know if you need any further...
This is a combination Bluetooth to IR gateway to turn your phone/tablet (iOS or Android) into a remote and A2DP for hifi audio streaming from your phone. Today on the market you can get a bluetooth gateway, but that won't allow you to actually turn on your receiver (or other IR enabled devices). So if you use a standard BT gateway you still have to use your IR remote to turn on your stereo/change aux/etc. Using our device you can be on your deck pull out your phone,...
Hi Tamas! You are our target market for our upcoming product launch! www.fly-over.com! I had posted a separate thread on this looking for some potential insights into your specific problems you have with this scenario. Check out our site, let me know what you think and if you have any feedback.
Looking for some feedback - Flyover Innovations is a startup company that is launching our first product (par). The par connects to a stereo receiver with standard RCA connection and integrates a powerful infrared transmitter to control the receiver. A bluetooth enabled mobile device can be paired to the par and the iOS or Android app turns your mobile device into a remote control and allows you to stream your music. One of the concentration markets for this device is...