or Connect

Posts by Completenewby

Exactly that is the one... I have sent several emails with no reply
Are you looking for beta testers? we are open to it...im goig to take a look at the driver..does it support search features with spotify or rhapsody? What we are really looking for is a cheaper Digital Media Manager and an internet music provider player, cheaper than the almos 8 grand of vantages DMM to offer to our clients. It is a shame that Control 4 has already incorporated Rahpsody to their offer and Vantage doesent. We are Platinum Vantage dealres in Mexico. Regards
Where can i find more information on that. We are also Nuvo and URC dealeres. Please tell me how it goes with the nuvo wireless, we are also very interested in it because now Nuvo is part of legrand company so the integration with Vantage controls might be easier and full on with the new Equinox environment
if i go with the jamo's i'll get the jamo D500 5.1 kit. if i go with the SE series of paradigm ill get the SE 3 for L/R de SE center and the SE 1 for surrounds.
Great its almost completely clear now.So now i get it with the amps and sensibility and desired SPL and stuff but lets get back to de ohms.As i mentioned earlier there is one other speaker line im looking at that has great price and it is supposed to be very good, the Jamo D500. I know Jamo doesent get a lot of love arround here but in europe is highly regarded and i have heard them at a friends HT and really liked them and did i mentioned the great price?the front LCR are...
The only i thing i still dont understand is something about the specs of the Speakers. For example this Paradigm speakers que are talking about say this two things. Suitable Amplifier Range 15 - 200 watts Maximu input Power 140 watts ? How can the maximum input power be lower than the amplifiera range? Wouldn't it mean if i put 200 watts im going over the 140 watts? Another brand im looking at says. Power Long/Short term: 150/200 watts. Thanks again guys.
Great now suddenly a lot of what i have read makes sense. It is funny how one piece of information can make all the other information fall into place.Iit is going to be a dedicated HT, most of my music listening is going to be somewhere else with some sweet B&W i have owner for 5 years now.The room configuration is as follows..The room is 7.5 mts long by 4 mtrs wide by 3 meters ceiling height. The seting area is at 3.5 mts from the speakers.The AVR's availiable in my area...
Thanks for your reply but it still not clear for me. Is there a formula to determine what you are saying? Say i have LCR speakers with this specs: 8 ohm load sensitivity 93/90dB (room/anehoic) Maximum imput power 140 watts This are the specs of a floorstanding Paradigm SE 3 speaker. What would be the correct power amp to use in this case? The spec sheet also says Suitable amplifier Power Range 15-200 watts But why? Why 15 to 200? it is a very big diference. Does it...
Hi, I have been lurking this formun for a good year now. I have been doing some research because im interested in building my own HT when the time is right. I have read so many threads on forums, online magazine articles and blogs to become even more confused about a very simple but important subject. How to match speaker power with amp power?? I understand about matching the ohms but some webpages say that your amp power should be 10 to 50 % higher than the specs of...