or Connect

Posts by IN2tvClassics

I have moved my antenna slightly and I was able to get a better signal for most of the channels. All the channels come in clear, but two get reception problems. RF Channel 13 = 16 miles @ 254 degrees (yellow) WNYA-DT1 51.1 MyTV4 WNYA-DT2 51.2 Antenna TV It seems like my neighbors cause those two stations interference. Whenever my neighbors walk around above my antenna the signal weakens or drops out. The other channels are not effected in any way. These...
Having a antenna outside of any size is not an option. A larger indoor antenna also isn't an option. The readjustment link you posted, doesn't help me much. I'm not very keen on this stuff. Would a second antenna like the one I currently have help in anyway?
Ok it's been a while since I got my OTA HD Antenna working. It was working great for a while, with only a few hiccups in the signal.RadioShack® Indoor HDTV AntennaModel:15-246 | Catalog #: 15-246Being on the first floor does pose minor problems to the signal. Plenty of neighbors with cellphones galore. Most of the channels come in fine. But I'm having trouble with my favorite station: WNYA-DT2 51.2 Antenna TVWhen it comes in, it's crystal clear. This past week...
Ping: 41 msDL speed: 10.65 MbpsUL speed: 0.97 Mbps
Ans #1 - Capital District Area (Troy)Ans #2 - Watch & Surf Digital Cable Package with DVR (Double Play)Ans #3 - No, the only STB I have is a DVR Digital Cable boxAns #4 - It's the standard RR service, it's the low end.
That's the plan, drop the Digital Cable service. So my TWC bill should only have the following services: Internet Modem Lease $3.95 Standard Internet $45.54 Broadcast Basic $8.92 Standard Service $57.98 Plus there BS fees they like to charge. Although I believe they are double charging for Basic. They offer Basic Cable & Standard Cable. Basic Cable includes Ch. 2-22 Standard Cable includes Ch. 2-70 So if you pay for Standard Cable, the Basic Cable should be...
Yes my TWC DVR guide matches my channel lineup.I contacted TiVo about my pending situation. The rep. told me that if I only get Basic & Standard Cable I shouldn't need a cableCARD. I should just check with TWC to see if any of those channels are broadcasted using a digital signal.The rep also told me that the channel guide should work fine as long as I am connected to the internet. If I actually "need" a cableCARD down the road, I'll worry about it then.The way it...
I'm currently get TWC DVR Digital Cable box. The only stations I really watch are on Ch. 2-70. Which come in fine on both an Analog & HDTV that are directly connected to the wall cable jack. The other 200+ channels that the TWC DVR Digital Cable bring in are hardly ever watched. Because of that & TWC increasing greed, I plan to decrease my cable tv service to just Basic / Standard Cable.TWC isn't anyones friend. How long will analog cable be there? According to...
According to what I've read here, on TiVos site, and on a TiVo box: A CableCARD is needed to receive "Digital Cable".I will be getting Basic / Standard Cable from TWC. Plus OTA. Do I really need the CableCARD?
I'm really interested in getting a TiVo Premiere but I need to find out more. My current cable setup is through TWC. But the price is getting sickening. Cable in from wall outlet, split into two lines: The first goes to my Cable Modem, which connects to my Router, then to my PC & Wireless Access Point (WAP) The second line connects to my Digital Cable DVR, then to my Analog TV. What I would like to do is reduce my cable service. Cable in from wall outlet, split into...