or Connect

Posts by Jonathan Hersey

so running a native res without any scaling wouldn't speed up typical input lag times?
So you guys have helped me a lot and I think your super smart at this stuff. Thanks again for the help. On the LG PA75u have you messed with the TruMotion setting on Vivid or Standard color picture modes? You have a native res of 720p on the PA75U and that means no up scaling or down scaling is taking place for 720p console gaming content... I wanted to see how this compares to a 1080p projector in terms of input lag. Can you do me a favor and test something? Enable...
Lets say you have a native res of 720p and no upscaling or downscaling is taking place... Could you enable Trumotion to get a smooth result WITHOUT input lag? Or does resolution and scaling not inlove input lag time?
Lets say you have a native res of 720p and no upscaling or downscaling is taking place... Could you enable Trumotion to get a smooth result WITHOUT input lag? Or does resolution and scaling not inlove input lag time?
I think I am buying a Sony HMZ T-1 but I need to know from some owners about the blurry edges issue. Is this an error of configuration or a design flaw of the hardware?
So would you say that 3d gaming is better on a 720p 3d dlp projector VS the sony? I dont want rainbows and it seems like the sony HMZ-T1 has amazing picture quality and immersion
So everyone says the 3d on the HMZ-T1 is the best any gamer can get. what are your experiences with it?
Hey guys I just was curious if someone could link me to some screenshots of what images look like through the lens? I really want to buy the HMZ-1 for 3d gaming. I dont think a 3d projector would compare to the immersion of this thing. I also dont want dlp rainbows and space constrants. If you guys "owner" too could send me some links of how this thing really looks through the lens I would be so happy. I might buy this or a 720p 3d dlp projector. thanks
So you can force 120hz with EDID hacks to make Nvidia 3d vision work with lots of displays What about the LG series of DLP 3D Projectors? I am getting the HDMI 1.4 standard LG PA75U unit and In the manual it supports single frame sequential and tons of other modes for 3d as well SBS T&B Field Alt, etc… Will using an EDID hack or bending the EDID pins work with any projector? Even the LG one I mentioned? I wonder if the PA75U supports undocumented 120hz modes like the...
So you can force 120hz with EDID hacks to make Nvidia 3d vision work with lots of displays What about the LG series of DLP 3D Projectors? I am getting the HDMI 1.4 standard LG PA75U unit and In the manual it supports single frame sequential and tons of other modes for 3d as well SBS T&B Field Alt, etc… Will using an EDID hack or bending the EDID pins work with any projector? Even the LG one I mentioned? I wonder if the PA75U supports undocumented 120hz modes like the...