or Connect

Posts by Bamafan35611

I do use mediainfo and it says there dts ma but the wd live says dts raSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
ok guys I have a problem. I have a mkv with the audio DTS RA that is what the WD LIVE shows and I am not hearing any sound through my AVR. I dont understand it isnt this the same as DTS MA? And what do I do to get sound I dont understand it.
Well if an avr can decode dts ma then it should be good equipment Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
When ripping blu rays do you guys prefer mkv or m2ts and why and which do you prefer for the wd live Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
So you dont do the x264 compressionSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
So the dts core is good enough and its a waste of space for the dts hd Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
Like to have you guys opinion on something. I know we were all excited about the Live being able to passthrough DTS MA. But I really didnt realize how big the files are that have DTS MA. So I am just curious what you guys do now since we can have DTS MA. Do you guys stick with the DTS core that is on blurays or do you now get the DTS MA even though there are at least 20 gig a file. I know my Denon 591 does DTS MA but I also know it isnt a top of the line AVR. To be honest...
as it relates to watching Netflix which console do you guys think is better the wd live or ps3?
I just wonder can the 591 be upgraded Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk
true but i see no way to upgrade it, it dont have a usb port or nothing to install new firmware