or Connect

Posts by Shishir Ranjan

Anyone? The Newegg offer is valid only today so I need to buy if the suggestion is to go for MLT and not for Energy Take/Monoprice
I'm relatively a newbie and I'm looking to buy a 5.1 system for myself - I live in an Apt so space is a constraint for me right now (and I don't see getting into a house etc for next few years). I came across this MLT-2 5.1 system for just 250.00 from Newegg (ends today 04/24) and I think this is a great price. Prior to this, I was leaning to Energy Take Classic or Monoprice speakers (but Monoprice is Out of Stock for last 2-3 months), so will this MLT-2 be a good...
I'm relatively a newbie and I'm looking to buy a 5.1 system for myself - I live in an Apt so space is a constraint for me right now (and I don't see getting into a house etc for next few years). I came across this MLT-2 5.1 system for 250.00 from Newegg and I think this is a great price. Prior to this, I was leaning to Energy Take Classic or Monoprice speakers (but Monoprice is OOS for 2-3 months), so will this MLT-2 be a good option over Energy Take Classic or...
Thanks UGAd13, appreciate your input. I don't have too much space and would like to keep the speakers compact/small without compromising the audio so unless Monoprice is a bad choice against something comparable, I would go with this since the price is great. Thanks for suggesting a sub, I will look for one, going to research that thread first what most people think about which one is a good one. Denon 1713 or 1913 are priced same (399 on Amazon) and doesn't save me any...
I have Samsung 46" 3D TV (smart ready) , had bought Samsung HT system but didn't like it and returned in 2 weeks. Now, I am back at it again, looking to buy a Home Theater system that goes well with the TV. Now, I am contemplating between the below 1. Costco is selling Bose Acoustimass 6 with Pioneer VSX 822k for 800 plus taxes 2. Energy Take Classic 5.1 with Denon 1913 for total 800 (Amazon) and no taxes. (Energy Take is for 400 and Denon is for 400) I read at many...