or Connect

Posts by londrie

Anyone has advice on the B & W CM9 standing speakers. It may a good choice for me ?
Sorry ... I am 47 years old & i do not know anything in HTs world. Definitive technology standing speakers it may a good choice for me ? Whats the better tower they have?
Hello Is there anyone in this forum try the martinlogan motion 40 What the results of these standing speakers.
Hi Svs ultra towers anyone test them ...
Jbl l890 it can be a good choice for me. Rather than klipsch RF 7 ii
Hi everyone here My budget is 1300$ each (2800-2900$ a pair). I need the best speakers as a possible (Top) to my budget (2800-2900$). I like music . Gaming and also using as HT. I need pure pure sound with deep amount of bass and high really watts. I need choices of best speakers at my budget as a possible please.
Lets remove cerwin vega from the list.we have for EX jbl tl 260. And more types from jbl, i am not experience like u but still need help. I can increase my budget to 1300$ for each. ( 2800-2900$ a pair ). Give me choices from your experience.
I need a strong bass in the music and very pure sound.And lets remove the cerwin vega from the list.We have jbl for example jbl tl260 and there more types from jbl, i am not experience like you but still need help.
Room. 10m X 12m2 X rythmik FV15H subsAmp Emotive XPA 2 for towers.Amp Emotiva XPA 3 for center & rearsHt ,,music ,,, gaming all threeAll kinds of music
Room. 10m X 12m2 X rythmik FV15H subsAmp Emotive XPA 2 for towers.Amp Emotiva XPA 3 for center & rearsHt ,,music ,,, gaming all threeAll kinds of music