or Connect

Posts by Nowak

Hello! I live in Chile, South America, and I'm going to import my first Proyector. The problem is that I can't demo them, so my only choice is to read reviews and buy one. Finally, could you please help me decide between these two, wich I can buy at the same price: Sony HW55 JVC X55 I'll have a dedicated room, with controlled ambient light. My use is 50% anime and movies (always with subtitles) and 50% gaming. I'm already aware that the JVC has awful input lag, so if...
Congratulations to all the new owners! We're eagerly waiting for impressions or reviews! By the way, did anyone recieve a spare lamp or a free lamp voucher?
Can anyone confirm or deny if the Sony HW55ES includes a spare lamp or not? Thank you!
I'm also in search of my first projector. I own a 60"ST50 Panasonic Plasma, wich has an excellent picture quality, at least for me. Also, I use it 50%movies and 50% gaming. Would you recommend me the benq 1070 then? Thank you for the review!
Thank you very much for taking your time to answer all our questions!May I ask you about the Picture Quality of the Epson 5030, during gaming?How about the sharpness? I mean, how would you say is the level of sharpness when there is small text on the screen?
I'm also in search for my first projector, and very interested in the 5030. But I will use it 50% for anime and movies and 50 % for Gaming. In this aspect, the previous 5020 didn't have a very good input lag Before the official unveiling, it was rumored that the 5030 would have a dedicated game mode. But now it's not mentioned anyware, even in the official press release. So, my big question is: Will the 5030 have a game mode, or not??
Hello everybody! I'm also in search for my first projector. It will be used ONLY for Gaming, HD Movies (always with subtitles) and Anime. Not really interested in 3D It will be used in a living room setup, wich has light colored walls, a window that will be covered, white roof with a height of about 90 inches – so, between medium to little ambient lightning during daytime. The idea is to have the projector ceiling mounted. Also, I have never seen a DLP PJ before, so I...
Hello everybody! I'm also in search for my first projector. It will be used ONLY for Gaming, HD Movies (always with subtitles) and Anime. Not really interested in 3D It will be used in a living room setup, wich has light colored walls, a window that will be covered, white roof with a height of about 90 inches – so, between medium to little ambient lightning during daytime. Also, I have never seen a DLP PJ before, so I dont´know if the RainBow Effect will afect me. By...
Hello everybody! I'm also in search for my first projector. It will be used ONLY for Gaming, HD Movies (always with subtitles) and Anime. Not really interested in 3D It will be used in a living room setup, wich has light colored walls, a window that will be covered, white roof with a height of about 90 inches – so, between medium to little ambient lightning during daytime. Also, I have never seen a DLP PJ before, so I dont´know if the RainBow Effect will afect me. By...