or Connect

Posts by ASI Mike

White chassis Vidikron Model 30 with 1:38-1:80 lens. Includes power cable and factory remote. Will be in factory carton with outer pack so it arrives to you safely. Original bulb has only roughly 230 hours on it. Used very infrequently as this was in a secondary media room. Chassis is in excellent shape. Call or email with questions. I am finally getting around to unloading a bunch of stuff that has been sitting around. Powered it up and threw an image and all is...
Title pretty much says it all! Changing the rack system in my house so this one has to go. No bent rails, rust, or heavy scratches. Local pick-up only on this one as it would be too costly to ship. No shelves or other accessories included. Please email or call me with questions. 847-8 7 8 - 11 one one Mike
I have 3 Middle Atlantic MRK 37-26 racks that I am selling. They are new and in excellent condition. They were to be used in a project that went in another direction. If you REALLY want them to be shipped I will do that but since these are welded racks I know the shipping won't be cheap. The price is $350 each or if you want ALL 3 I will sell them at $900 for the set. One of the racks only has front rack rails while the other two have front and back rails. Back doors...