or Connect

Posts by crystal54

I forgot to say---- That last post for for tylerSC :-)
Hey, I hope you are staying well and doing good. You have been so kind and helpful to me and I promised to let you know how the amps did. After the two Channel Master 3414 amps arrived, it was awhile before we were able to try them out. And as we only have four of our seven TVs hooked up, we tryed them with the same four TVs on each amp. On one of them, all of them did better. Still about the same amount of channels, ranging from 24 to 36 channnels per TV, but with less...
Thanks for the info, but I can't find someone who is willing to go up that high to remove them, so my husband says we will work with them the way they are. LOL.
After the two Channel Master 3414 amps arrived, it was awhile before we were able to try them out. And as we only have four of our seven TVs hooked up, we tryed them with the same four TVs on each amp. On one of them, all of them did better. Still about the same amount of channels, ranging from 24 to 36 channnels per TV, but with less pixilation. It could be better on the signal, but we will accept it gratefully :-) On the other amp, when we tryed it with the same four...
Thank you again tylerSC. The two Channel Master 3414 are supposed to be here next week and I will let you know what happens with them. I have been looking at the Clearstream4 instructions and it doesn't seem as if they can be installed without using the reflectors, as they are the part that the antenna is bolted to. So, I am hoping for some great news with adding the amplified splitters. I will let you know.
tylerSC, thank you again for all of your kind help and support . I also wanted to keep the forum up to date and to ask more questions (of course :-) I have learned alot on here, but I still need some (OK-alot-LOL) of hand-holding for the process. I was unable to get anyone willing or able to move or change the antennas any, so they are still up high (please note the previously posted pictures) and with each one of them used as a separate antenna and then going to be split...
Thank you tylerSC and jspENC forall of your thoughtful help and encouragment. I appreciate it greatly. I will keep you all informed of any progress and I sincerely thank you all again.
Thanks John. I do understand the recommendations, but it is really not an option for me I fear. My husband is unable to do this due to a back injury and another soon-to-be surgery, and I dare not ask the person back that so generously did this for us and on a borrowed ladder to boot. So, I guess that I will just buy the signal amplifiers and see what happens, signal or nor signal, wind or no wind. I truly appreciate all of the help and suggestions.
We had decided to use one of the antennas for each set of TVs and not try to combine them and then split it up 7 or 8 ways. We just thought this might be a better idea. So, if I understand it correctly, I should remove the shield from one of the antennas and then use the 4-port splitter on each one. Does it matter if the shield comes off of the lower or the upper antenna since they are each going to different TVs? With the amplified splitter, I am hoping to not need a...
Thanks jspenc, I will defintely check them. Who knew that antennas could be so complicated?