or Connect

Posts by chas2k

I've seen a couple of pictures of people rack mounting their XBOX's in other rooms. So those rooms are just within 20' or whatever of the console?Is it just me or does it seem like the harmony ultimate will do what I want to do? Is the remote RF to the media hub or does it use 802.11 from the remote --> router --> media hub?Weird, most of the cables have solid reviews. Is it just that the quality is slightly diminished or is it literally night and day difference and/or...
So it looks like in order to use this repeater, I would also need 3.5mm extension cables? Is my understanding correct that my Logitech Harmony would talk to that IR receiver and it would be transported back to my receiver and such? How does my XBOX controller talk to my XBOX with that solution?I see that Logitech released a new harmony remote.. how does it work? It says that with the media hub you can control devices in a cabinet or through walls, etc. Is the remote...
So I purchased a new home last week and now I'm ready to do a very basic home A/V setup. I come from a PC/Networking background, but to be honest... 90% of the posts on these forums are greek to me. Here's what I have for my living room and here's what I want to do: Yamaha RX-V573 7.1-Channel Network AV Receiver LED TV (haven't purchased this yet) XBOX 360 Blu-Ray Player DirecTV Box Logitech Harmony Remote I would prefer to just hang the TV on the wall and have my...