or Connect

Posts by Lief Storer

Hey guys, I've done some extensive writing on Bluetooth speakers and have two articles that could be of great use here. This first is a Portable Speaker Buyer's Guide just to shake down a number of things to consider when you're looking for a portable speaker. This other piece I wrote is an extensive piece that goes into great depth on Characteristics of Wireless Portable Speakers. Hope either of those are helpful. We've also done a number of portable speaker...
I'd like to invite you guys to check out the new Boombotix line. If true portability is of great value, you will really like this line. I'd say what is really unique about this line is the built on clip with great power to weight ratio. The 50mm driver on Boombot1 and Boombot2 for sure out punches the smaller drivers on X-Minis. Different look for sure but real utility and function behind it. For something with a whole microphone/voice control interface, the Boombot...
Have you guys seen the new Boombot REX? These things are coming out pretty soon but like Senorcamel said, the Boombot2 is a pretty solid powerful yet lightweight option. The Boombotix line is generally below $120 so you can save some extra cash for beer, sausage ans S'Mores on your camping trip.