or Connect

Posts by Larry Clark

I have sony e3100 home theater. When I tried to play dts hd movie through pendrive. It played but some time it stuck. How do I solve the problem?
Sorry for my bad english. I am from Bangladesh. I have sony e-3100 5.1 bluray home theater. I just download oblivion from publichhd torrent site the codec is Size ...............: 12.6 GB Video ..............: 1920x804 Bitrate ............: 12500 kbps (x264 High@L4.1 CRF) Audio 1.............: English DTS-HD MA 7.1 Ch 5033 kbps Audio 2.............: English OGG 2.0 Ch 52 kbps - Commentary With Tom Cruise And Director Joseph Kosinski Chapters............: Yes Source...
I have BenQ W1070 which has 3d capablity. I have a pc. I haven't any bluray 3d player or I don't want to buy any 3d bluray disc or bluray player because they are costly. I download video from torrent. All are 3d and .mkv file. I tested that format to 3d tv and they were running fantastic like movie theater. Now how do I watch that format through my projector?
I decide to buy Logitech z906 for a 20*14 size room. This is my final Verification. Is it capable of handling all the sound effect? I shall not use it with a PC but as a real home theater with 3d blu-ray player.