or Connect

Posts by roadking00

Just want to say I just recieved and set up my ultimate last night (very simple) and its operating flawlessly with all my components down the hall in my media closet.... Was able to program 2 simple activities so far without a problem and will continue to mess around with other tricky activities, VERY user friendly.....
Has anyone used their 4520ci with a sonos connect or 2,3,4,5,6 of them for WHA with using the pre-outs for zone 2 to a sperate 10-12 CH amp or any other setup that works well with this amp that gives you all use and features of the Demon AVR remote app?? I guess what I'm trying to figure out is what's the options with this AVR and Sonos for WHA for a minimum of 6 zones or eventually work my way up to 6 or so zones?? Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area but just...
Have you heard any of the BG or ML in ceilings or just in walls??
I will check them out...thanksI've heard a lot of good things about the Def Techs and looking at them as well too, good to here from someone with in ceiling ones talking about them...Looking into BG Radia as well with Ribbon tweets, to many options but plenty of time to research and hopefully will end up with what's right for me :-)
That's what the plan was as of right now, thanks Mark for the replys, I'm contemplating on looking into higher end brands now as well..to many dam decisions......
Thanks for the heads up.....
Thanks JD for the reply, I'll eventually get caught up with all this knowledge from being here....
Does anyone have any feedback between using 6.5" in-ceiling speakers from MP compared to HTD for WHA only , no HT application at all just a pair of speakers per zone for backround whole house 2 ch music only ? Performance? 2-way / 3-way comparisons ? Lows? Not looking for subwoofer lows but a little something for an in ceiling application.... better with 8" or not really worth it ? Installation ? Finished look, low profile trim ring ??
Got a question on using a speaker selector temporarily on zone 2 for now until I complete the wiring and eventually get a dedicated WHA system set up with zone control keypads down the road. I am using 7.1 in my main zone and that's it, I want to wire up 2 ceiling speakers in the bdrm/bath area, tie in my 2 outdoor patio speakers and possibly 1 more set of ceiling speakers for now somewhere else in the house. All for just background music or the news audio that's on in...
Absolutely understand, most of my Ethernet cabling and such has been ran in the past already.Ok, sounds like a plan.So it seems best layout would be separate L/R channel 2 or 3 way speakers is the way to go, now I just have to decide if ceiling speakers is my way to go, alot easier for the WAF to be in the ceiling and not in the way of decor on the walls....10-4 I was just thinking on covering all bases with DVC speakers but that wont be needed anywhere except possibly in...