or Connect

Posts by jaywin

bump
Hi All, I hope you are enjoying your projectors. I am going through an exchange because recently I have been hearing weird noises at power up. The unit comes on and fan kicks on the Epson logo comes up and a few seconds later I hear a loud click. This click turns into multiple rapid clicks(almost like a jam) when the auto iris function has been activated. To be clear this only happens at power on, during use the noise is not heard except normal expansion pops (heat and...
Mark, My unit does in fact enable screensaver when on pause for a certain period of time. I can get back with you on how much time this takes to activate. In regards to resume function, I will check this later today.
I see audio delay no audio sync...
It's not a lip sync issue. The issue is the audio portion starts before the video so I'm in complete darkness while I hear the movie starting...
Where is that located?
Does anyone have issues with this player hooked up to a projector? When I start any movie the audio comes in and the video follows about 2 seconds later. I have it hooked up to a pioneer elite sc-61 which is hooked up to my epson 5020. I have had the pioneer bdp 430 and this did not happen. I also had the Samsung 7000 blu ray player and no issue...
My vsx1020 just started doing this as well... Why would LAN be the issue? I know this thread is old, I am glad I found it because issue not listed anywhere else on web.