or Connect

Posts by avf63

Once again I'm very sorry about not replying to your post in a timely matter. I held off partly because Panasonic surprisingly did finally call back to say I could make an appointment with my local authorized repair shop if still interested.(Only took them 9 days after I submitted the pictures) There was no discussion, no explanation they just passed me to an operator who gave me the name and number to the nearest repair shop. So I made the appointment and the Tech...
First, let me apologize for taking so long to reply, work has very busy lately and between that and doing battle with Panasonics tech support ,(or lack there of) I've gotten kind of burnt out with this issue! I did try switching the pixel orbiter to auto and put on some local over the air H.D. programing and switched between Full and Just modes and the border stayed a consistent 3/16" approx. (which in a question and answer area of their web site Panasonic says is by...
I have a 50 " st60 that when in "Full" aspect mode shows at least a 3/16" black border around the screen, but at times it can be as much as 3/8". Sometimes it will be larger on one side than the other or the top and bottom. This happens on all inputs with 16:9 content., streaming, over the air broadcast, even blu-ray. I've tried disconnecting my AVR and going just with the antenna with the same results. I can keep the border to 3/16" if i use the "Just " mode and/or...