or Connect

Posts by brettdis

http://www.avsforum.com/products/lg-electronics-50la6200-50-inch-cinema-3d-led-lcd-hdtv-with-smart-tv-and-four-pairs-of-3d-glasses/reviews/4278
lg 55lm6200 setup was easy basically took it out of the box put it on the wall and turned it on and the setup wizard walked me through it all. one small problem i found was the picture wizard gave me a stationary pic to work with. at the end of it all the picture was way to white. we went back thru the wizard but honestly we couldnt fix the super white we had going on. the wizard is simple enough to use u look at the picture and get 3 choices of what u want to set each...
i have a sony str-dn610 receiver i have a paradigm cc450 center speaker the specs say 4 Ohm/8 Ohm Switching : No(8 Ohm only) can i bridge the center speaker and still run it to the center speaker connection to the amp or will this destroy my amp? also on the paradigm cc450 the gold plates( idont know what they are called) that are under neath the terminals are missing is this bad? a link to my receiver specs...