or Connect

Posts by Farshok

This is exactly how I have this projector.  I have everything going to my receiver, then ouput video through hdmi to the projector.  I have the volume on the projector speakers turned down all the way.  Works like a charm. 
 I'm with you on all this, but for a $500 projector?  I'm glad they included what they did...  For what it is and has, it does a pretty great job.  Perfect for my family that uses it on a daily basis for hours on end..
Is your aspect ratio set to full or 'just scan' on the projector?
I've had mine now for a couple of months or so.. the PA75U.  I still love this projector.  I know some of you are going on about the downfalls of this projector, but I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in on it to explain...   I could have bought the PA75G...  Pretty much the same projector, without the digital tuner and without full 3d support (only PC 3d).   Digital Tuner - I don't use it.  I have everything connected to a receiver that then connects to the projector. ...
If you get an LED Bulb projector, the bulb will last 20,000 to 30,000 hours.  LED bulb projectors don't need to have the bulb replaced generally since they last so long.  So if you are playing 6 hours a day, every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year,  It could last over 13 1/2 years...  You'll probably end up getting a new projector before the bulb ever goes out.
It mounts directly to the tripod as is.. doesn't require any modifications.
I was going to say the LG PA75U or PA75K if you can find either one in India.  LED, has support for 3d even though you don't want it, and I have it now with about an 11ft throw with a 114" diagonal screen.  Works great.
I've got a PS3 hooked up to mine and it works great.  That's exactly the reason why I bought the PA75U... because I have kids that aren't as thoughtful to make sure to turn it off.  You can find the PA75U for less than $600 new at most places.  For me and my family, it's totally worth it, and honestly, we're in our theater room every day now since we got it..
Here's the one I used
PJ = ProjectorI got the pa75u also, and I'm very happy with it.