or Connect

Posts by Robert Payne

I just got my tracking number! I'm #20. Thanks, Tim.
Posted last month by tkply: Quote: Once again, shipping the product you have been patiently waiting for is TOP PRIORITY! You can reach me at: 734.737.9355, day or night, to discuss this further. If you get my answering service, please leave your name and phone number and I will get back to you as quick as possible. Does anyone have a current phone number where Tim Knittel may be reached? I would like to contact him about updating the shipping...
Well, it's Friday afternoon and by now, 25 or so panamorphs should have been shipped to awaiting enthusiasts. Has anyone been contacted with shipping information yet? I haven't been.
Yesssss!! Number 20. Tim, Thanks for the hard work you have been performing to get the panamorph project back on track. In addition, the regular updates you have been providing have been a breath of fresh air. -robert
I also use the SBlive! soundcard and recently upgraded from WinME to WinXP. I am experiencing similar problems. However, I thought it was a result of WinXP not configuring my DVD-ROM in DMA mode. So I have been trying to sort through that fiasco. I finally got the drive set to "Multi-Word DMA Mode 2" but am still getting audio studders/drop-outs. If the problem is actually with the soundcard rather than the DVD-ROM, I would definately be interested in a fix. Does...
If you don't mind fighting the crowds, you can get 256MB PC133 memory at BestBuy tomorrow (Friday, 23 Nov) for just $9.99 after mail-in-rebate. http://216.33.84.100/BestBuyInserts/...22_08AL0P1.JPG You can get the details here: http://216.33.84.100/BestBuyInserts/...adds.jsp?s=429 The memory is advertized on page 8. -robert
FB6, Thanks for the info. That's what I was looking for. -robert
Here is a copy of the e-mail I received from Tim today: Quote: Hi Robert! Thanks for the note. I feel very comfortable and confident telling you that your unit will be shipping by Nov. 30th. I will notify you of your exact ship date and send you the tracking number as soon as your lens leaves our facility. (finally !! :) Thanks! Tim Knittel So things are definately looking up. I hope to be enjoying my panamorph in a couple weeks. ...Tim,...
When PowerDVD was first installed, it ran a system diagnostic. It has been a while since I first installed it, and I would like to run the diagnostic program again. However, I can't figure out how to run it. Does anyone know how?
Kazushi, You might try this: Locate the secondary IDE Controller in the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Control\\Clas s\\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BBFC1-08002BE10318}\\0001 [! check between 0001 and 0002 to make sure you are talking to right controller!] Once there, check the following settings: - MasterDeviceTimingModeAllowed - SlaveDeviceTimingModeAllowed - UserMasterDeviceTimingModeAllowed - UserSlaveDeviceTimingModeAllowed...