My "tower" I just put up. From the top:
1) Antenna's Direct 91XG - UHF
2) AntennaCraft FM6 - FM
3) AntennaCraft Y10-7-13 - hVHF
4) AntennaCraft Y5-7-13 - hVHF (fixed on Sutro tower)
5) Winegard MS-1000 - Omni VHF/UHF
6) WiMAX dish for Internet through http://www.unwiredltd.com/
Also, a CM-9521A rotator and TB-105 thrust bearing. Both poles are 10 foot. Mount is a standard tripod that I'll need to brace a bit better as it wants to torque more than I'd like.
1/3 and 4/5 combined through a pair of UHF/VHF combiners for two feeds that I can switch marked 'Local' and 'Long Distance' at my receiver. From my location in Oakland, CA I can get stations in Sacramento. Peak of antenna is 45 feet AGL. The Omni needed the additional hVHF as 12 (11.1) was flakey.
The top section is currently pointed toward Sacramento. On nearly every (odd) FM frequency, I get a station.