For those that need to juice up AMP - FYI - I take no responsibility this is easy but it is at your own risk. Do not mess with settings that you are unsure of.
To increase AMP in the SM what you need to do is:
1. Turn off the TV
2. Press 'Mute' '1' '8' '2' 'Power'
3. The TV will start and you will be in the SM (give it a few extra seconds).
NOTICE: On this screen you will see an 'FRCM_Option' that is greyed out. ALSO take note of the 'View Log' option - you will need this in the end.
4. The first item is 'Optionbyte' go into that menu.
5. There will be an 'FRCM Option'
6. Click and set it to ON
7. Hit Return (maybe hit it 2x) to go back to the main menu
8. Now you will notice that the FRCM_Option is not greyed out.
9. Go into the 'FRCM_Option' menu
10. You will see Film_Low - Film_Medi - Film_High listed 4 times each. (SD or HD and 22 and 32)
11. To change say AMP 'High' setting change ALL FOUR Film_High options
12. Remember that '32' is off and '0' is full blast. I assume you are looking to make all four Film_High_?D_#2 options to '0' instead of 10 (default in 1003.M)
13. Once the changes are made hit return to go back to main menu.
14. Go back to OptionByte and turn off the 'FRCM Option'
15. Go back to the Main SM menu and you will see FRCM_Option greyed out again.
16. Go to the 'View Log' option and choose 'Delete Log'
17. Press the 'Right' corner of the 'wheel' on the remote or just right direction on another universal remote. The word 'OK' should appear to confirm that its deleted.
18. Go back and select 'View Log' instead of 'Delete Log' and it should say 'Log does not exist!!'
19. Now that you've 'covered your tracks'. You can hit 'Power' to turn off the tv and then turn it back on and magically your 'AMP' will be 'Juiced up'.
PM if you have any other questions. Also please refer to my prior post if you want to see screens as reference.