Originally Posted by Cynn
My set is in limbo of some sort. I ordered it right before Big River ran out of the 52 inch. The order got delayed a couple days because of a misunderstanding of my debit card. Got that cleared up yesterday and it didn't ship. Didn't ship today. I mailed them and it's expected to ship on Monday.
So either they put one aside in the system when I ordered, or they are getting more on Monday to officially sell as Big River. (they are just selling through other vendors atm) Let's not forget the other option: They'll just keep delaying it each day until more stock arrives from Samsung who's currently only making 750s. lol
Anyone else in the limbo order period as I am?
UPDATE: Literally as I was writing this an email came in saying my new delivery date was May 1st-7th.
Does anyone know if this run might be the new units from Samsung or just older stock that was found somewhere else? Those who got their 52 inch models recently, what firmware have you been getting? Yes obviously I have a goofy hope that Samsung's newest run of 650s would have less clouds and flashlights and the newest firmware. Dare to dream I say!.
I ordered my 52 inch 650 last Wednesday from Big River and there were no issues with my ccard. The estimated ship date is today with expected delivery 5/1-5/7. I called in sick today because I'm so sore I can barely move. I didn't realize cutting my entertainment center in half, painting the messed up areas, carrying 36 and 27 inch TV's, unloading CD's, cleaning, clearning, cleaning, etc would wipe me out so bad. I overexerted myself so bad it feels like the flu...back to the lazy boy. Anyone know CEVA's phone number so I can call after it ships?