Originally Posted by nova21
Okay, been away for a bit and had to catch up on all the recent threads,
I need help, do you guys think I should return my 52 incher?
1) The view angle, I can not seem to see anything when I sit behind the TV. or directly perpendicular to it. I think samsung should have anticapted these viewing angles.
2) The clouding, I can see a bit of clouding if I squint really hard and put my head at exactly 108 degree angle from the TV with the sun directly in my eyes.
3) The banding, I downloaded these pictures specifically to find banding on tvs, becoz otherwise you cannot find banding when playing movies, tv, games or anything esle. Now that I know it is there it bugs me. I have the leave these specific pictures up all the time, or else no one would believe I have banding.
4) The purple tint, I can see purple tint if I look directly at the tv and smear vasoline all over my eyes. I think that's a big problem
5) Source problem, Samsung should be ashamed of themselves for not making all my crappy sources perfect. How come they not make my comcast sd look crystal clear. And for the price I payed, this tv should compensate any cable outages or any imperfection at the source. Samsung needs to put out a firmware as soon as possible.
6) The red bezel shines like a neon sign. They should make it so that my 6 halogens directly behind the tv, barley show the red at all.
so guys, I have all these problems, I think I should return the tv, don't you?
and oh, stiles, you should not get the xbr6, I heard it's only a regular lcd witht he same problems I listed, you should wait till the xbr11, I heard it fixes everything and is perfect. Plus they say it changes to a sexy french maid to clean you house after you shut off the tv. Yes, xbr11...that's the tv to get.