Originally Posted by Kryp
anyone know anything about these tv's? It looks slightly higher in price than the a550. I am thinking about getting one of these.
Sure, ask away.. I will track the thread.. I can answer most questions if not I wil l get an answer straight from LG for you.http://electrolineelectronics.com/_i...spec_sheet.pdf
This is the offical PDF Spreadsheet, and I will go over the new features in brief..
• Full HD 1080p Resolution
• 15,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio - These are just getting higher, 15,000! This is the number of shades from black to white, the TV can display, the higher the number, the more distinct shades.
• 3x HDMI™ V.1.3 with Deep Color - 3 with new DEEP COLOR, so get some decent HDMI Cables!
• Intelligent Sensor - Will adjust the panel for power use, and perfect lighting.
• AV Mode (Cinema, Sports, Game) - you can use LG's pre-programmed settings, or go custom.
• Clear Voice - Adjust the volume so you can hear the vocals and not just explosions in the background.
• LG SimpLink™ Connectivity- for use with the BH200 or any LG audio/video device.
• Invisible Speaker System- LG's new 2008 line has narrow thin bezels and/or thin frames with minimal speakers showing.
• USB 2.0 (JPEG, MP3)
• ISFccc - Set your TV to the Industry Science Foundations color settings, these TV's are color calibration ready.