Hey guys! First post here on the AVS forums. Great site! You guys really know your stuff.
I, like a previous poster had mentioned, was about a week away from purchasing a 5084, until I heard about the 50A550. Now, I'm back to square one, and my head is starting to hurt again.
But, I guess the question I would pose to you guys is: Do you really think there's a chance that the 50A550 would be a worse option than the 5084? I could see it being on the same level, but could it be at all possible that the 5084 is a better set?. Should I just go ahead and buy the 50A550, or is it really best to take a wait and see approach? What would be the biggest concern with just saying the hell with it, and buying the 50A550?
I swear I've spent more time researching tv's, than I ever did when I was considering proposing to my wife!