I'm selling my Samsung HL-S5087W shortly and am wondering if I should go this route and get this model that I listed. I'm looking around that price range, looking to get something new, only because I am never satisfied. Nothing is wrong with the one I'm selling either. Should I wait and see if prices drop on some sets, is this possible soon?
post #1 of 1
3/26/08 at 8:16am