Now, these punks are begging for it? Where is the respect the "The LOGANING" brings, anymore? Dimension X is rolling, and will soon punish those that are not fearful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Disappointed in the Oppo BD-105 Last post on 8/23/13 at 12:28pm in Blu-ray Players
- How do I convert over-under 3D content to Side-by-side 3D ? Last post on 8/27/12 at 6:33pm in 3D Content
- What is so speciial about a $500 Blue-ray Player? Last post on 2/12/13 at 12:04am in Blu-ray Players
- Amazon Instant Video vs. Netflix Quality Last post on 3/15/13 at 1:43pm in Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion
- Cheapest 3D blu ray Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:19am in 3D Content
AVS Forum's Top 7 Blu-ray Players of 2013
Last edited: 11/8/13
- 25 Top Blu-ray releases for 2012Last edited: 9/24/13
- Top 20 Most Wanted Unreleased Blu-raysLast edited: 10/12/12
- Fall's Most Anticipated Blu-Ray ReleasesLast edited: 9/17/12
- 20 Blu-ray Discs To Show Off Your HD DisplayLast edited: 6/6/12
Need motivation? Get "LOGANED" - Page 121post #3601 of 36209/5/13 at 4:15am
AVS Top Pickspost #3602 of 36209/5/13 at 6:12amThread Starterpost #3603 of 36209/5/13 at 6:19amThread StarterGeek -
Where the H-E-Double-Hockey Sticks is your thread? If you think I'm going to find my thread, then find your post just to click on YOUR thread, you are sadly mistaken and I may just have to UN-LOGAN you.
I need to see some progress pictures and I'm NOT talking about potty training progress.
First page or bust!
Edited by tlogan6797 - 9/5/13 at 7:32ampost #3604 of 36209/5/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
It is hard to tell from this picture you posted of your bar chairs, but it looks like the seat cushion sticks out further than the feet. So I don't think you would need to worry about the chairs damaging the finish on the bar.
If you really do need something and can't find the metal foot rail at a price you like, I have seen some people build out the bottom of the bar with wood to make the foot 'rail' instead of using the metal rails. It is more work but I think I would look nice with the bar design you have.post #3605 of 36209/5/13 at 3:05pmpost #3606 of 36209/6/13 at 5:59amThread StarterWhat I'm most concerned about is if you get the chair in too close and then swivel, the arms can hit the bar skin below the top.
The legs kind of spread out at the bottom. If a chair happend to have one of the legs pointed right at the bar and gets pushed all the way in, it can hit the bar too.
I'll have to see how it goes once they start getting really used.post #3607 of 36209/6/13 at 6:28ampost #3608 of 36209/6/13 at 6:49amThread Starterpost #3609 of 36209/6/13 at 10:06ampost #3610 of 36209/6/13 at 10:31amThread Starterpost #3611 of 36209/10/13 at 1:05pmpost #3612 of 36209/19/13 at 1:19pmpost #3613 of 36209/20/13 at 12:46pmThread Starterpost #3614 of 36209/23/13 at 1:37pmQuote:
Me?! Repeat myself?! Could it be?! After casually posting hundreds of silly pictures in hundreds of different threads over a period of about 5 years?! Repeat myself?!
AS IF !!
I agree 100% with you about the dead thread thing, but there is a strange and mysterious top secret universal truth about build threads that transcends even Dimension X:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Still, I keep trying to let my sorry excuse of a build thread die a semi-dignified death. I really do. But ...
Keep 'er going, Tom.post #3615 of 36209/24/13 at 6:50amThread Starterpost #3616 of 362011/11/13 at 8:34amThread Starter
HEY ALL! Long time no post. So......circumstances have occurred such that as of Nov 1, 2013, I am among the ranks of the unemployed. Which gives me PLENTY of time to finish my theater. So a few update pics. Again, I haven't been doing NOTHING......
I built a "door" for the equipment closet. It's really just a frame covered in GOM, but it blends right in. Also added a few shelves for DVD/BR storage.
I've pretty well completed the bar area....
There is still some trim, lipstick and mascara but I'm holding on that until I can make a final pass through the entire basement.
So, on to the FINAL PHASE! The entry/hallways. Here are a few before pics.
The tool monster....
The doorless closets.....
The sanding room/hallways to storage area....
And I want to build a display shelf above the entrance to the bar/theater area.
Well, you get the idea. I've managed to clear out enough space in the garage to move the Tool Monster up to the garage. From this point on, all the power tools are in the garage, so any major cutting, routing, sanding, etc will be done there.
I'kl try update as more progress is made.post #3617 of 362011/12/13 at 7:27ampost #3618 of 362011/12/13 at 10:18ampost #3619 of 362011/12/13 at 11:28am
- Need motivation? Get "LOGANED"
AVS Top Picks
- 25 Top Blu-ray releases for 2012
- › Sony 4K Media Streamer FMP-X1 $699 Coming Summer 2013- 1 second ago
- › Samsung FH6200 55 21 seconds ago
- › The Official AVS TiVo "Series4" Premiere topic 22 seconds ago
- › iView-3500STB Tuner & DVR Owners Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Magnavox 537, 535, 533, 515, 513, 2160A, 2160, 2080 & Philips 3576,... 43 seconds ago
- › Would this be considered "severe"? 1 minute ago
- › Which Album (CD or Vinyl) Are you listening to now 1 minute ago
- › Official OPPO BDP-103D (Darbee Edition) Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Surround Processor Currently Available? 2 minutes ago
- › Should Backlight Bleeding/Clouding Actually "Go Away" Over Time? 2 minutes ago
- › Panasonic TC-L58E60 58-Inch Smart LED HDTV by zepto
- › Control 4 - Hc-300c Home Controller C4-hc300c-e-b by aspoerri
- › Seaton Sound Catalyst 12C by Blackdevil77
- › Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] by jlocice1
- › Onkyo Integra DTR7.9 by djpjwiesen
- › Dayton Audio RSS460HO-4 18" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 ohm by chasby
- › Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss) by imagic
- › Portal - PC by njskaguy33
- › Aerial Acoustics 7t by g_bartman
- › NETGEAR NeoTV MAX NTV300SL - digital multimedia receiver by Speed Daemon
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars of... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Projectors from 2013 by skehoe
- › Top Blu-rays for 2013 by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 7 Blu-ray Players of 2013 by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 5 Plasma TVs of 2013 by skehoe
- › Ron's Amazing Upgraded HD Effect Pen Camera by rolgin28
- › Review Contest Terms & Conditions by SocialCapital
- › 10 Horror Movies from 2013 to Watch This... by skehoe