Today was more of a play-day in the theater... minor progress was made thanks to a subwoofer
First, we finalized one last switch in the Insteon Bank, then secured all of the wiring.
Then we used a small shopvac to suck string through all of the Carlon pipe throughout the rooms. Tip: Tie a small piece of plastic to the string to help it get sucked through.
Then the rest of the evening was spent screwing around with my HSU VTF-3 subwoofer. I had to crank it up for a bit to try and look for any vibrations. I got yelled at a few times, but it had to be done.
I was kind of disappointed that I did not get the punch I wanted out of the sub, but I will reserve all bitching about having to buy 2-3 more subs until AFTER drywall is done.
I wish I had a way to measure the performance of the room, or at least someone close that had the setup to swoop in and take a snapshot before and after drywall, maybe another snapshot after DD/GG.