Originally Posted by Nuance
Me likey! Is there a sub out on that? I didn't see it labeled...
Four tube mu-follower design
- Massive power supply
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Auto mute at turn on/turn off
- Home Theater bypass
- Subwoofer output
- Metal remote volume
- Heavy duty gold plated RCA inputs
- Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
- All precision components
- Individually regulated filament supplies
- Alps volume and balance controls
- 4 input selections (Phono, CD, Tuner, Aux)
- 1 Home Theater input
- 3 outputs (1 fixed, 2 variable)
- 40 - 65 dB gain phono stage
- RIAA equalization within 0.25 DB
- User adjustable cartridge loading
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Fully tested, burned in and auditioned
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Proudly hand crafted in the USA
On a side note you guys might think I'm out of my mind but since I'm ampless right now I'm driving the Dalis with a 50wpc Sonos ZP100 and it blows away my old Axioms through the Integra powered by an Emotiva IPS-1
Real life proof that speakers are without a doubt the most important part of the chain.
Edit: Based upon the 2 hrs I've put into my Dalis I never see needing a sub for 2 channel. I can't get this stupid ass grin off my face.
Tube preamp is definitely next on my list!