or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Motorized curtains - Page 4

post #91 of 103
Larryep,

What remote ctl system are you using & how do you input all those numbers ?
post #92 of 103
I use the remote that comes with the curtain call system.
I feed the ir codes into the computer using the usb-virt. A repeater from the ir distribution is transmited from the computer through the media software
xlobby.The front end software sets the codes to buttons to control the curtain rod.
post #93 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryep View Post

I feed the ir codes into the computer using the usb-virt.

I believe he means usb-uirt'

-Suntan
post #94 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryep View Post

i purchased this one

here are the codes i have:
close curtain
F43R1781815780AA16401616161616401616164016401616161616401640 161616401616161616411616161616411640161616161616164116401640 161616161641164116401616164116

open curtains
F43R1869815780AA16411616161616411616164116411616161616411641 161616411616161616411641161616411641161616161616164116161641 161616161641164116411616164116


I guess you have the single rod? I have the dual but I will give your codes a shot. I have one of my two working but the second is giving me fits.

Thanks,
T.Wells
post #95 of 103
Reviving an old thread, but I couldn't find anything more recent. I'm looking for motorized curtain tracks with programmable preset stops, preferably something with black hardware. Does anyone have more recent suggestions for this? Thanks.
post #96 of 103
I used Goelst for my main curtian and the three ratios for my masking, all in black and its exact, quiet all the time, perfect!
http://www.goelst.nl/rail/products/products-nor/products-mot/
post #97 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

I used Goelst for my main curtian and the three ratios for my masking, all in black and its exact, quiet all the time, perfect!
http://www.goelst.nl/rail/products/products-nor/products-mot/

They seem to have an American branch. I'll give them a call, thanks. Expensive?
post #98 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post

They seem to have an American branch. I'll give them a call, thanks. Expensive?

If you want a track thats acurate, quiet and reliable you wont find a cheap one.
post #99 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

If you want a track thats acurate, quiet and reliable you wont find a cheap one.

How much should I expect to pay for something decent?
post #100 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Z View Post

How much should I expect to pay for something decent?

Give them a call and ask them what it will cost for the length you need and what add ons you might need to get all you want. 2 stops are cheaper than 3, you need to know exactly all you want to do before you call them.
post #101 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapalloAV View Post

Give them a call and ask them what it will cost for the length you need and what add ons you might need to get all you want. 2 stops are cheaper than 3, you need to know exactly all you want to do before you call them.

OK, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
post #102 of 103
Josh Z, let me know the details on Goelst, you can PM the cost information as we are not supposed to post quotes on threads. I am interested in doing something similar for my still in planning stage home theater.
post #103 of 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis05 View Post

Josh Z, let me know the details on Goelst, you can PM the cost information as we are not supposed to post quotes on threads. I am interested in doing something similar for my still in planning stage home theater.

The local dealer was supposed to email me a "proposal" with a price quote the other day, but I haven't gotten it yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home