Ok, some progress. Not as much as I was hoping for but you know how that goes...
The riser and bar are about ready for insulation and the bar is ready for its shell.
first I completed the step off the front of the riser complete with a junction box under the step for the rope lighting.
Next I have both electrical and smurf tube to carry any future low voltage stuff to the front row. I ran RG6, phone line and 2 cat5e to my riser for the equipment closet. I ran them to the back row (in the front of the bar). I then ran smurf tube to both the front row and under the bar should I ever want to run any low voltage stuff to the front row or the bar.
The box on the left is low voltage, the box in the middle is power for the Berks in the front row, and the horizontal box on the right is for the rope lighting for the other step. It should mostly be covered by the overhang.
I have 3 power outlets in the front of the bar for the Berks and anything else. The box to the left is for rope lighting for the bar. I am going to run the rope light on a separate switch under the top shelf of the bar illuminating the counter top. The other two boxes in this pic are normal outlets.
Here is the smurf tub running to the front. I still need to secure it to the joist.
Under the bar in one of the middle legs I ran an outlet for my laptop and the low voltage box should I ever need it.
Lastly, I ran the switch for the riser rope light and the bar light under the bar to the outer most leg. I ran one of the cat5e wires to the box so I can remotely control.
I have also been working on the bar parts as shown in this picture. Sanding took longer than expected yesterday so even though I didn't go to the lake Sunday, I didn't get it assembled.
I have Thursday and Friday off as I have to work the weekend so I hope to get the bar put together.