Originally Posted by andiron
TV - PDP6020FD
AVR - Marantz sr7002
Dish Network VIP722 HD Satellite Receiver. [/b]
Can anyone be kind and tell me in simple terms...What settings should I have when I watch
1. Satellite and OTA channels. (Dish reportedly has some VOD channels that are delivered at 1080p/24fps)
3. PS3 Games
I hate feeling so ignorant but I'm pretty much discouraged after reading hundreds of posts. I think I forget faster than I learn!
Specifically, I'm not so interested in color, contrast, etc...but more interested in what mode....like Movie, Sport, etc...and what Pure Cinema Modes for each application.
I am almost at the end of running the break in images using DNice's settings....and plan to go to his "reference" settings afterwards. Beyond this...I'm kind of confused! Can someone make it simple? Something I can put on an index card and laminate!
1. Satellite (1080i)- Movie Mode with pure Cinema
2. DOD(1080p/24)- Movie with Pure Cinema
If TV has been Calibrated) or Advanced
(If has not been Calibrated)
3. ( BluRay)Same at 2 above.
4. Cannot help you about the PS3
I have the 722 and my set was Calibrated by D-Nice