Originally Posted by jttrettel
Only thing to do now is return the one I bought from CC last week. Estimated Ship date from big river is today or tomorrow, should have it early next week!
Be sure to read the latest info about returns at circuitcity.com . I returned a 61A750 to CC on Jan 17 and didn't have any problem at all. My new 61A750 from Crutchfield is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Here is some info on returns I just found at circuitcity.com:
What about returns, refunds and exchanges?
• No more product exchanges will be allowed.
• For purchases made during closing sales starting on January 17, 2009, all
sales are final.
• We will continue to honor our extended holiday return policy. Purchases
made between November 2, 2008 and December 24, 2008 can be
returned for a refund through January 30, 2009.
• For products purchased between December 25, 2008 and January 16,
2009 Circuit City’s normal return policy applies, PROVIDED THAT all
returns will be refunded and not exchanged, and must be completed by
close of business January 30, 2009.
• For any refund, we need the original receipt or a record of the purchase in
our system, and the product must be in its original condition, including the
box, UPC bar code, packaging, and all accessories. Charges for
installation and delivery services are non-refundable after the services
have been performed.