Originally Posted by Whidbey
I'm thinking of starting a post that asks:
* When date did you order your DTV-Pal or TR-40?
* What did it say on your order confimation? (Model and item number)
* Have you or have you not received an order cancellation e-mail?
If we start seeing a pattern, maybe DP324124 is right. I sure hope so anyway, since I like what I've read about the DTV-Pal so far.
I ordered the DTV-Pal by phone May 14--they did not ask for an email address, and though I later set up an account online, it was not merged with my phone order info. So I'm assuming that other people who ordered by phone might also not have an email registered with Provantage (and thus won't get an email). My order status today shows that my order is still pending:
Products Manuf Part# Qty Each Total
DTVPal Digital-to-Analog TV Converter
- 1 item awaiting confirmation by regional warehouse.
- Standard 30 Days Return 159365 1 42.50 42.50
Your order has been placed with one of our suppliers who will ship it directly to you. Note: Your order has been forwarded to a regional warehouse for processing. We will issue an invoice once we have confirmation.