Originally Posted by hd_axel Well, here we go... First attempt posting pics. I hope you like them!
The black wall is difficult to photograph and get a true representation of the "Real Look" because a flash is needed, due to the fact, well, because it's black! The look comes out as charcoal as opposed to the actual black tint that it truly is with natural light.
1. Getting there... First time mount, before painting wall black.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151011.jpg
2. Rear view custom installation. No studs to hang mount, improvised using 1.25" diameter black iron pipes and 4 flanges.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151009.jpg
3. Rear right angle view of installation, highlighting mount, pipes and flanges secured to sill-plate.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151012.jpg
4. Rear view header. Pipes and flanges secured to header.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151003.jpg
5. Almost there... Before/after paint. Work in Progress. TV extended 10" with articulating mount. Natural light.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151007.jpg
6. Mounted and painted. Wall is actually blacker without flash. Preparing to connect gear.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151008.jpg
7. Finalized for now. Completed install, washed out black wall due to camera flash, gear connected, minor tweaks needed, adjacent walls to be painted Shark-Grey, redo molding etc...http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151002.jpg
The next 5 pics. are some screen shots of the 151FD in its splendid glory!! The seamless transition against the black wall is very good IMHO. The screen shots are from a Panasonic DMP-35K BluRay transport, @ 1080p-24fps using Optimum mode.
8. Baraka 1: Night shot w/out flash, Optimum mode, 151FD, 1080p/24fps.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151013.jpg
9. Baraka 2: Night shot w/out flash, Optimum mode, 151FD, 1080p/24fps.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151010.jpg
10. Baraka 3: Night shot w/out flash, Optimum mode, 151FD, 1080p/24fps.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151004.jpg
11. Baraka 4: Taken at night w/out flash. Optimum mode, 151FD, 1080p/24fps. I just love the detail, especially the mortar joints and brick...http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151006.jpg
12. Baraka 5: Night shot w/out flash, Optimum mode, 151FD, 1080p/24fps. And the children too!
Seamless transition from panel, bezel, speakers and wall! Notice the Blue LED indicator light of the panel to the lower left.http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/v.../avs151001.jpg
THE END, For Now!