Originally Posted by sillysally
Ok I will bite, what are the factual (not opinion) features/benefits of a the Kuro 101"small" monitor over its counterpart Kuro "large" pro TV (I listed the draw backs)
Your comparison wasn't Kuro to Kuro. It was used Kuro monitor to a new, 3D capable televsion.
In any case to the features:
1) First and most important the Signature Elites and Kuro Reference Panels are monitors not televisions so you don't have the extra baggage.
2) Serial control.
3) IP control.
4) A complete command set (even compared to the 9G televisions)
5) A web interface.
6) Readily available internal information -- e.g. the monitors will report the exact input signal.
7) Rich input connections (VGA and DVI as well as HDMI)
8) PC modes (and the attendant explicit control of color space).
9) Everything else listed in the Integrators Manual.
Given the dearth of readily available monitors the Kuro's almost win by default.