or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › NEW NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread - Page 485

post #14521 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Amazon.co.uk is offering Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series for $72.10. Apply coupon code "BIGBOX25" and it falls to $45.06 plus $5 shipping.
Must be fluctuation in exchange rates since i got: Order Total: GBP 31.20

(Payment Total: USD 51.93**)
post #14522 of 14986
I wonder what the one disc difference is: the UK set has 20 discs while the US Amazon set has 21.
post #14523 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryker View Post

I wonder what the one disc difference is: the UK set has 20 discs while the US Amazon set has 21.

US has The Plan.
post #14524 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by giomania View Post

Amazon has The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (The Fellowship of the Ring / The Two Towers / The Return of the King Extended Editions) [Blu-ray] (2012)
for $39.99.

Best Buy is now offering it for the same price with free shipping.
post #14525 of 14986
Amazon has the Bourne Trilogy for $27.99.
post #14526 of 14986
Rocky: The Undisputed Collection (1-6) for $28.84 at Amazon as well.
post #14527 of 14986
For the western lover, The Man With No Name Trilogy (A Fistful Of Dollars/For A Few Dollars More/The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly) for $19.99 at Amazon.
post #14528 of 14986
Best Buy now has The X-Men Trilogy for $18.00 plus free shipping.
post #14529 of 14986
FYI Costco has the Harry Potter complete 8 film collection for $49.99 minus 10 dollar instant rebate (40 bucks out the door.)
post #14530 of 14986
Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures back on sale for $40 at Best Buy (plus free shipping.) Amazon has yet to match today at this time.
post #14531 of 14986
Some Amazon deals:

Charlie Brown Christmas is $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HQZX9I/

Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas is $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HQZX8Y/

The Christmas 4-pack is $29.99 (not as great of a deal)
Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Frosty 1 & 2
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003P3PQLM/
post #14532 of 14986
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series [Blu-ray] (2007)
David Attenborough

$19.99

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Earth-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B000MRAAJM
post #14533 of 14986
Amazon has "Gone With the Wind" (the 70th anniversary edition) for $7.99. I've been waiting for an all-time low to pick this up and it beats anything I've seen in the past two years by $2.
post #14534 of 14986
For comedy, "Caddyshack" and "Blazing Saddles" are both $4.99 on Amazon today.
post #14535 of 14986
Homeland Season 1 - $19.99 at Amazon
post #14536 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHNEEDOO View Post

My Walmart had Brave 3D version for $24.96 in store today. Also there are several rebates available to knock the price down some. http://thekrazycouponlady.com/family/disney-pixars-brave-on-blu-raydvd-as-low-as-9-99/

For anyone who hasn't picked Brave up yet, it is on sale for $17.99 at Target this week. With this $10 rebate for buying Brave and 2 boxes of Kellogs cereal (which we buy all the time anyway) it effectively brings the price down to $7.99. The rebate offer is good till 12/31/12.
post #14537 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanddrews View Post

Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series [Blu-ray] (2007)
David Attenborough
$19.99
http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Earth-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B000MRAAJM

I just bought this the other day, it is simply incredible.
post #14538 of 14986
MIB 3D and Spider-Man 3D $17.99 @ BB.
post #14539 of 14986
It finally happened. Pre-orders are being taken on Who Framed Roger Rabbit 25th Anniversary Edition (two disc Blu-ray/DVD) for $18.55
post #14540 of 14986
...and the linky.
post #14541 of 14986
Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection now $119.99 at Amazon.
post #14542 of 14986
Shawshank Redemption BLU-RAY with boocase cover 7.99 on amazon. Its out of stock now, but if you select amazon on RIGHT SIDE its still 7.99.
post #14543 of 14986
Warner Brothers Online Shop has quite a few blu-rays for $6.99. Among the selections are The Green Mile, The Wild Bunch, The Dirty Dozen, Full Metal Jacket, Dumb & Dumber, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Connect here:

http://www.wbshop.com/category/movies+and+tv/all+blu-ray.do?c=102671.138722&price=Under+%2410&power_reviews_rating=4&pp=192&page=all&sortby=priceAscend&AID=8058757&PID=552179&ref=CJP
post #14544 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Warner Brothers Online Shop has quite a few blu-rays for $6.99. Among the selections are The Green Mile, The Wild Bunch, The Dirty Dozen, Full Metal Jacket, Dumb & Dumber, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Connect here:
http://www.wbshop.com/category/movies+and+tv/all+blu-ray.do?c=102671.138722&price=Under+%2410&power_reviews_rating=4&pp=192&page=all&sortby=priceAscend&AID=8058757&PID=552179&ref=CJP

Buyer beware: WBShop has absolutely pitiful customer service. Also, every movie I've ordered has arrived mangled. No more.
post #14545 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Rocky: The Undisputed Collection (1-6) for $28.84 at Amazon as well.

Now $19.99
post #14546 of 14986
Amazon has a $5 off coupon for the 4-disc version of Wreck It Ralph. Good through today.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7OJ0DC/

- Chris
post #14547 of 14986
Lone Wolf with Cub BR complete 6 films on 2 BRs at Amazon for $16.99.
post #14548 of 14986
"Shawshank Redemption" for $6.96 at Wal-Mart.
post #14549 of 14986
"Die Hard: The Collection" for $18.99 at Costco. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it by a dollar. When the stock boy saw it in my cart and saw the price, he took his break so he could get a copy.
post #14550 of 14986
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

"Die Hard: The Collection" for $18.99 at Costco. That's the cheapest I've ever seen it by a dollar. When the stock boy saw it in my cart and saw the price, he took his break so he could get a copy.



Great price, but I'll still stay away. Too many reviews complain about the horrible PQ of the BD's.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Blu-ray Software
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › NEW NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread