Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Now Showing - What We Watched Last post on Today at 1:06 am in General Home Theater & Media/Game Rooms
- The New Master List of BASS in Movies with Frequency Charts Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers
- The New Blu-ray Amazon Pre-Order Thread (no affiliates) Last post on 4/10/09 at 10:22am in Blu-ray Software
- Blu-ray Amazon Pre-Order Thread NO AFFILIATES Last post on 4/9/08 at 6:27pm in Blu-ray Software
- Special Buys, Discounts and BOGO MASTER THREAD: Put all special deals here!! Last post on 1/13/08 at 2:58pm in Blu-ray Software
25 Top Blu-ray releases for 2012
Last edited: 9/24/13
- Fall's Most Anticipated Blu-Ray ReleasesLast edited: 9/17/12
- 20 Awesome Horror MoviesLast edited: 9/24/13
NEW NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread - Page 492post #14731 of 149664/4/13 at 5:42pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14732 of 149664/5/13 at 8:40amFry's Electronics has a steal on several choice blu-rays for $3.99. They include "Wedding Crashers", "Caddyshack", "Dumb & Dumber", and "The Wild Bunch."
http://www.frys.com/search?plusearch=7290433%207290493%207290163%207290413%207290733%207291133%207290883%207289443%207289033%207288513%207291153%207288433%207288393%207288293%207289063%207291233%207290513%207289043post #14733 of 149664/5/13 at 9:07amTarget is blowing out some great deals at $5. Among them are "Hang 'Em High", "From Dusk Til Dawn", "Reservoir Dogs", ""Rambo: First Blood", and "When Harry Met Sally."
http://www.target.com/sb/movies-entertainment/-/N-5xsx0/Nf-P_ProductOfferMinPrice%7CBTWN+0+5.00?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0001&AFID=Performics_dealnews_0004d99eee6f7fe60a429b6a79003fe5&LNM=Primary%20Banner#navigation=true&viewType=medium&sortBy=bestselling&minPrice=0&maxPrice=5&isleaf=false&navigationPath=5xsx0&parentCategoryId=9975218&facetedValue=/-/N-5xsx0Z5zk8z&RatingFacet=0&customPrice=true&categoryId=4490post #14734 of 149664/5/13 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by smudge981
Fry's Electronics has a steal on several choice blu-rays for $3.99. They include "Wedding Crashers", "Caddyshack", "Dumb & Dumber", and "The Wild Bunch."
And Spread for $2!
http://www.frys.com/product/7503676?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PGpost #14735 of 149664/7/13 at 7:14amBest Buy is offering a BOGO sale. Each blu-ray is priced at $7.99. The selection is limited but what's not to like at $4 each?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat298900050011&type=category&AID=10597222&PID=552179&SID=VVdGQHV3b0JDalVBQURSVGFFY0FBQUdA&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Folspage.jsp%3Fid%3Dpcmcat298900050011%26type%3Dcategory&ref=39&CJPID=552179&loc=01post #14736 of 149664/7/13 at 12:01pmpost #14737 of 149664/8/13 at 6:55amBuy any of 20 blu-ray discs at Best Buy and receive up to $8 toward the purchase of one admission to "Oblivion" in theaters. Plus free shipping.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=oblivion_movie_cash_105479&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q6f626c6976696f6e5f6d6f7669655f636173685f313035343739~~nccat02015%23%230%23%23k&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n&AID=10597222&PID=552179&SID=VVdMTFVnb0JDak1BQUdoeDNmSUFBQURU&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Fsearchpage.jsp%3F_dyncharset%3DISO-8859-1%26id%3Dpcat17071%26type%3Dpage%26ks%3D960%26st%3Doblivion_movie_cash_105479%26sc%3DGlobal%26cp%3D1%26sp%3D-bestsellingsort%2Bskuid%26qp%3Dcrootcategoryid%2523%2523-1%2523%2523-1%7E%7Eq6f626c6976696f6e5f6d6f7669655f636173685f313035343739%7E%7Enccat02015%2523%25230%2523%2523k%26list%3Dy%26usc%3DAll%2BCategories%26nrp%3D15%26iht%3Dn&ref=39&CJPID=552179&loc=01post #14738 of 149664/9/13 at 7:25ampost #14739 of 149664/9/13 at 4:46pmAmazon is offering up to 60% off over 4,000 titles (both DVDs and blu-rays.) One of their better deals. Warning: You'll have to do some sifting.
http://www.amazon.com/todaysdeals-dvd-bluray/b/?tag=dealnewscom&node=2921749011post #14740 of 149664/9/13 at 9:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by smudge981
Best Buy is offering a BOGO sale. Each blu-ray is priced at $7.99. The selection is limited but what's not to like at $4 each?
This deal also applies in-store, like the last BOGO. And like the last one, there may be some titles in stores which don't appear in the weblink because they're sold-out online, including Young Frankenstein (which may be sold-out in some stores as well.)
I found most of these titles on a special BOGO endcap at my local BB. Not the greatest selection of comedies, but there are couple pretty funny ones in there. If they're out of a certain title on the endcap, then I'd check the regular Comedy section for more copies.post #14741 of 149664/11/13 at 3:47pmpost #14742 of 149664/12/13 at 7:47ampost #14743 of 149664/12/13 at 8:40amQuote:that coupon is NOT valid for the 3D BD set (in case anyone is wondering).Originally Posted by Wolfe_CH
Amazon has a $5 off coupon for Oz the Great and Powerful (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital). This currently makes it $1.50 cheaper than the Blu-ray/Digital version.
- Chrispost #14744 of 149664/12/13 at 7:24pmpost #14745 of 149664/15/13 at 11:11ampost #14746 of 149664/15/13 at 1:26pmpost #14747 of 149664/16/13 at 3:21pmpost #14748 of 149664/19/13 at 3:57pmHuge deal here. Family Video has about 182 used blu-rays for sale as low as $4.99. A lot of currents like "Skyfall" for $6.99, "Spiderman" reboot for $6.99, and "Men In Black 3" for $6.99.
http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/used_bluray.php?source=webgains&siteid=54264&source=webgains&siteid=54264post #14749 of 149664/19/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by smudge981
Huge deal here. Family Video has about 182 used blu-rays for sale as low as $4.99. A lot of currents like "Skyfall" for $6.99, "Spiderman" reboot for $6.99, and "Men In Black 3" for $6.99.
Use code FAMILY13 for free shipping.post #14750 of 149664/20/13 at 7:49ampost #14751 of 149664/20/13 at 10:32ampost #14752 of 149664/20/13 at 10:40ampost #14753 of 149664/20/13 at 10:44amQuote:Yes.
The only thing that annoys me with their used products is the little label around the center of the disc. It's really not that big of a deal though.
Got Looper and Ted last month from them.
post #14754 of 149664/20/13 at 11:40ampost #14755 of 149664/20/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
None of the movies that I've gotten from them have been the 2 blu-ray disc variety so that I don't know. I do know that combo packs do not come with the DVD. My Transformers: Dark of the Moon did not come with it's DVD. I did get the slip with it though.post #14756 of 149664/21/13 at 12:30pmpost #14757 of 149664/21/13 at 4:00pmpost #14758 of 149664/21/13 at 7:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by angryht
The rumor was to start on the 21st of April:
Confirmed alan1. BB started their DVD tradein deal today, which means these BDs (and many others) are $5 with a tradein...
Attack the Block
Battle: Los Angeles
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Eyes Wide Shut
A Few Good Men
Lawrence of Arabia
The Thing (original 1982 version)
Basically all the stuff in the recent $10 BOGO deals are now $5/each with a tradein. There are also a few nice combo packs for $7 w/tradein, including...
Body Heat/LA Confidential/The Player
Ferngully/The Secret of NIMH
Glad to finally be able to add some of the above (esp. BR, NIMH, Tiffany's and 2001) to my little BD collection.
Tradein deal ends 5/11/13. And only 5 tradeins are allowed per visit, as usual. Be sure to get a coupon for each DVD you trade in to avoid hassles at other stores (it states right on the coupon that you're allowed 5 per visit).
Edited by ADU - 4/29/13 at 9:19pmpost #14759 of 149664/22/13 at 11:01amQuote:
Description for every used blu ray title listing>
Quantities of used products are limited - order your copy today
You are ordering a pre-viewed, professionally refurbished disc, complete with Original Studio Artwork and Case. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Regardless of the title description and product image, ALL Previously Viewed Blu-rays will NOT include a DVD and/or a Digital/Ultraviolet Copy. Other extras, such as slip-cover, studio coupon books, promotional flyers are not included. The disc will include the full movie, but may not contain all special features. The disc will include the full movie, but may not contain special features.
NOTE: All used products ship via US Postal Service; a limit of two (2) copies of any used title applies. Pricing is for online orders only; in-store product pricing may vary.post #14760 of 149664/22/13 at 9:08pmQuote:
I checked out the films in the western 3-film combo pack last night, and a couple of the transfers left something to be desired. So I've retracted that suggestion above, and I'm going to suggest the Legendary Heroes 3 Pack instead, which is only $5 with DVD tradein, and includes three Syfy channel films: The 7 Adventures of Sinbad, Almighty Thor, and John Carter of Mars (aka Princess of Mars with Antonio Sabato & Traci Lords). Haven't seen any of these myself, but it sounds like solidly schlocky entertainment. Don't see this title on BB's site, so this may be for in-store purchase only (SKU # 7235069).
(The restored Cinerama version of How the West Was Won in the western combo looked pretty good btw.)
Edited by ADU - 4/29/13 at 2:57pm
- NEW NEW Blu-ray Special Buys, Discounts, BOGO Thread
- Fall's Most Anticipated Blu-Ray Releases
- › Building the Perfect Silent HTPC (2013) 11 seconds ago
- › The **OFFICIAL** Marantz SR5008, SR6008 and SR7008 AV Receiver... 31 seconds ago
- › Pioneer SP-FS52 Purchase - Need advice and opinion 45 seconds ago
- › Optoma HD25 and HD25-LV owners 59 seconds ago
- › RESCUE MY THEATER - Erskine design - Parkinson (BIGmouthinDC) ... 1 minute ago
- › My Mahogany / Invisible Speaker build 1 minute ago
- › Can this bracket hold a 3.5" HDD 1 minute ago
- › Official Panasonic ST50 Series Discussion Thread [No Street Price... 1 minute ago
- › Rythmik FV15HP or PC-13 Ultra 1 minute ago
- › the "help me choose an LCD" thread 2 minutes ago
- › Toshiba 50L4300U 50-Inch Smart LED HDTV by quattroG
- › Panasonic TC-L58E60 58-Inch Smart LED HDTV by zepto
- › Control 4 - Hc-300c Home Controller C4-hc300c-e-b by aspoerri
- › Seaton Sound Catalyst 12C by Blackdevil77
- › Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] by jlocice1
- › Onkyo Integra DTR7.9 by djpjwiesen
- › Dayton Audio RSS460HO-4 18" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 ohm by chasby
- › Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss) by imagic
- › Portal - PC by njskaguy33
- › Aerial Acoustics 7t by g_bartman
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars of... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Projectors from 2013 by skehoe
- › Top Blu-rays for 2013 by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 7 Blu-ray Players of 2013 by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 5 Plasma TVs of 2013 by skehoe
- › Ron's Amazing Upgraded HD Effect Pen Camera by rolgin28
- › Review Contest Terms & Conditions by SocialCapital
- › 10 Horror Movies from 2013 to Watch This... by skehoe