Thanks to Kevin, Will, and Dan I will be building this same project. I would like to get all the supplies in stock so when the sub finally arrives I can put it together pretty quickly and not have to wait for anything to show up.
I have a couple of questions to help solidify the purchases I still need to make:
1) What size Hurrican Nuts does the Malestrom require?
2) Does the sub come with fasteners already?
3) I already have a pair of these binding posts, will they work for a sealed config?http://www.madisound.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=151
4) Without the driver, the internal volume of the enclosure is about 6.24 cubic feet, how much volume does the driver use and does it matter what type of polyfill I use, where do you guys typically buy from?
5) Do I need to put some sort of sealer/gasket around the driver?http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=260-540
6) I think finally, does the performance differ if I mount the driver to the face of the box or flush it up?
Most of this stuff I would figure out once I began building and testing but I would like to get it setup as soon as possible so your help would be very appreciated.
Oh, and on a side note, GO TECH!!!