or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
So, I plunked down the 800 points for this.

Deadline is my favorite mode. Its like a 3 minute turn into a gigantic straightway in a high performance race car. The lost time in any screwup gets compounded by the slower acceleration onto the straightaway and lost speed off that.

The other ones have their charms, but I admit Im not too crazy about King yet.

Geometry War 2's 1080p resolution and awesome lighting make it look so sharp you can cut yourself. Afterwards I went back and played Retro Evolved. Jeez! It looked like garbage!
post #2 of 7
I enjoy this game. It reminds me of a cross between a game of parcheesi and gears of war
post #3 of 7
CO-OP mode sounds exciting. Has anyone tried it yet? Let us know how it is. This may be the feture that gets me to buy.

/Would have baught it already if I did not already own the original G Wars .
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey > work View Post

I enjoy this game. It reminds me of a cross between a game of parcheesi and gears of war

With RPG elements of course.

Got a new high score this weekend on Waves after coming across an excellent (though still much easier said than done) strategy. 6.something million!
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift Mojo Hand View Post

CO-OP mode sounds exciting. Has anyone tried it yet? Let us know how it is. This may be the feture that gets me to buy.

/Would have baught it already if I did not already own the original G Wars .

Tried it with my wife. I can tell it that it would be very fun except she can only survive for about 3 seconds. This one is WAY better than the first. It's basically Geo Wars 1 with 5 new modes that are all unique and fun.
post #6 of 7
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1laing View Post

Geometry War 2's 1080p resolution and awesome lighting make it look so sharp you can cut yourself. Afterwards I went back and played Retro Evolved. Jeez! It looked like garbage!

I agree, which is weird cause a couple weeks ago I thought it looked amazing, but now compared to GW2 it just looks so dated.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2