or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › Official Pioneer SC-05 and SC-07 Owners Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Pioneer SC-05 and SC-07 Owners Thread - Page 500

post #14971 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan424 View Post

Well... that's where my parenthetical statement applies. I try not to even think about things that are totally out of reach, like a Mercedes S-Class, Kate Beckinsale, or an SC-09!

One of each please!
Hold the check.
post #14972 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post

I don't think I misread your statement
In fact I would say that two power amplifiers can very well sound different......even if they have the same amount of power

I will ad this disclaimer:
we all know that posted rated differ from actual test ratings in amps...and then there are all those game where they rate distortion( and power) levels with only 1 or 2 channels driven

My point is that if you can actually obtain two amps with the same REAL power..they could sound different
Warren

Well, without some sort of blind test it would be difficult to test my recent experience. I have hooked up my L/C/R/Rears to my SC-05. I listened to that setup for a couple months before putting Adcom amps to drive the fronts and rears. I made every effort to be objective however in the end I do feel like through the Adcoms the sound became louder quicker and even though the two power amps rated are differently, the Adcoms seemed louder than the ICE at their peak levels. That could all be in my head though. When I ran the center channel through a B&K ST260, I wasn't expecting to hear much of a difference. And I didn't right away. However over the next couple of days I started to realize that the information coming out of the center channel was less harsh but crisper if that makes sense. It seemed that sound was less fatiguing and more defined than when it was run through the Pio. Dialog was easily discernible during loud passages whereas before (in comparison) it was less so. Even my wife noticed the difference and she didn't know I had changed the amps.

I don't really know 100% though, the power of the mind is beyond our imagination and I could be hearing, even partially, what I expect or want to hear, consciously and sub-consciously.
post #14973 of 17094
^^^

Are you experiencing a hard sound with your SC-05 compared to your amps?
post #14974 of 17094
What do you mean by a hard sound?

edit: I googled hard sound and found this... amazing lol

Hard drive speakers
post #14975 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP_VR View Post

Proof it wasn't me.. it was Chris!
I are innocent!

Poor naive gg's first post on this thread innocently inquiring as to Chris's satisfaction with his newly acquired receiver.
6 simple words:"Pleased with the Pioneer Elite AVR?"


Graphicguy,
True test of satisfaction:
Do you smile more than you frown when you turn your system on?

Charles, don't shirk you're involvement. You were right there with everyone else.

Looking back, oh....about roughly a year ago, I had a Sony 60" LCD RPTV (1080i). It was all fine and dandy. Absolutely lusted after a KURO....just not the price tag. When I saw that Costco was selling them (right before Pioneer decided to get out of the plasma business), I jumped on a 6020.

That meant I had HDMI at my disposal for my display. At the same time, I sat on the sidelines while the whole HD-DVD vs BD war sorted itself out. As soon as Toshiba threw in the towel with HD-DVD, I went BD. That gave birth to the PS3 (the "fat" one) in my system (still in use today). That meant another HDMI source I could utilize.

That gave me reason to be inquisitive about HDMI switching in either a pre-pro, or an AVR. Originally, I was going to get the EMOTIVA pre-pro to go with my EMOTIVA amp (which had replaced an Elite 59TXi). Waited, waited, waited....no EMOTIVA HDMI pre-pro (I guess it finally starts shipping this month).

Focused on an AVR with HDMI capabilities. That led me through, in order...

-Onkyo 805 (returned)
-Onkyo 875 (returned)
-Marantz SR 8002 (better, but not quite what I was looking for)

That's when I happened over here. Before I even knew it, I've got an SC 05 in my system. That's it. That's what I was looking for, in spades.

Now, I'm all HDMI with the exception of my son's Wii and XBOX.

Charles, you and Chris were big influencers in that decision. Mac, I'm not forgetting you. I followed your posts, also. But, Charles, you were the one who influenced the move from the PS3 (good for what it is....lacking in SQ and DVD upcoversion) to the BDP51, not once, but twice. First one came from Costco, too. Still had some bugaboos at that point with the unit. Returned it to Costco.

Tried, in no particular order.....

-Samsung BD players (a couple of them). Can't recall the model numbers, but still not what I was looking for. Too many operational glitches. Returned both.
-JVC "fast load" BD player (current model). Yes, it was faster. Still, had operational glitches (freezing) and fell down a bit on AQ.

Saw BB closing out the BDP51 for $150. Decided to give it another go. This time the 1.32 FW was available. Downloaded that (and then the 1.37 FW later). No glitches. No freezing. Didn't care about BD live, nor streaming. I wanted the best PQ/AQ I could get. For $150, I couldn't do better (probably couldn't do significantly better unless I went to the OPPO BDP 83 for $500). Still feel the same way. I don't know if it's become faster, but I don't think I mind the speed, given the AQ/PQ.

I turn on my system. Go find a disk to play. By the time I'm ready to load, it's all booted up.

This is where Gov comes in. I see all of his questions and experience with the Epik Phoenix. I'm pleased with my MFW. But, like everything else A/V related, more is better (just ask the guys who have a Susano). What would happen if I added a Phoenix?

Only one way to find out. I follow Gov's exploits. Ask him some pointed questions. Before I know it, UPS guy is wheeling another huge box to my front door.

A little set up here, a bit of tweaking there, and I've got dual subs all dialed in.

That's where I'm at, now.

I dunno. What else could I possibly do? One of the alleged "gotta have" 3D displays? I'm not convinced that those won't go the way of HD-DVD. Can't see me wearing those special glasses to watch a movie. I know the couple I have seen in 3D, I've been very underwhelmed. Yeah, there are some 3D effects, but at the expense of poor color rendition. And still, to get the effect, you have to wear those glasses.

I think I'm set, for now. Very pleased with the set up for the first time in a long time.
post #14976 of 17094
^^^^^^
Glad I could help spend your money!
post #14977 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripeart View Post

What do you mean by a hard sound?

edit: I googled hard sound and found this... amazing lol

Hard drive speakers

Haha...now there's someone with way too much time to spare.

I remember when I first auditioned the ICEamps. It was at a Magnolia Audio/Video store. While listening to the character of the SC-07, I noticed, what I like to term, a "Hard" or "In Your Face" sound, compared to the two other AVRs that I was comparing it to. I noticed that the very top end was being clipped too. At first, I didn't like this hard sound nor the clipping. Once I brought it home and hooked it up to my own loudspeakers, and compared to my two other amps, I figured out what was happening. This hard sound that I was hearing was, in fact, the "Sock You in the Stomach" dynamics that these amps possess. Also, on my loudspeakers that play out beyond 50 kHz, the air or clipping that I was hearing in the showroom was still there but minimized in my room. Once I ran MCACC, it was minimized even further to acceptable. Now, for me, there are too many positive attributes of the ICEamps that outweight any negatives. I guess, it was getting used to a new better sound compared to what I was used to hearing with my A/B amps.
post #14978 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy View Post

Charles, don't shirk you're involvement. You were right there with everyone else.

As were you for others.

Quote:


...Mac, I'm not forgetting you. I followed your posts, also...

Like Gov, I'm always happy to spend someone else's money.

The funny thing is that I posted for a long time here without actually owning an SC. I felt a little guilty about that, but I wanted to participate in this, my favorite AVS thread. During that period, I tried to limit myself to basic audio comments as well as things I had learned from my VSX-01, which has a lot in common with its big brothers. Your comments together with Charles' and Chris' were among those that led me to decide I "must have" an SC-07, which I now do. (Have to give FilmMaker a nod here, too.)

So you aren't off the hook either.
post #14979 of 17094
I am reading up on the thx settings and the say set the sub. to 80 hrz. but it also has a filter on off switch and I have also read the reciever can set the best setting for it on its own if I shut off the filter? Is this tru? and if so how do I do this Thanks so much The sub is a mirage 10 in. powered sub and I am also using 2 subs with an rca splitter is that the best way to do dual subs with this reciever?
post #14980 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy View Post

Thanks, Gov....appreciate your comments. I'm going forward with the UMC in a month or so. For the ~$400 it costs to get the upgrade pre-pro, and all that the unit can do like video processing, ton of HDMI inputs, room correction, I can't pass it up.

I'm a big believer in Toroidal power supplies. They provide lots of current (which is another reason I like the Marantz). The LPA has a Toroidal power supply, too....only bigger. But, that's a different technology when compared to the ICE amp module in the SC series.

I certainly understand the "love" you guys have for the SC 05/07. If it weren't for the "upgrade" deal that Emotiva offers, I'd probably not be in the market at all.

I just have a healthy curiosity regarding the SC series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post


young graphicguy, you will join us on the dark side...




that umc isn't in your house yet... if you keep hanging out in this thread, we may yet talk you into a sc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post

Quite frankly as much as I would like you to experience the SC series, I think you are making the right move waiting for the UMC-1. I say that because you can get the 40% off and you already have good amplification.
The upside is that should you need to scratch that itch, and we all know at some point you will , you will be able to easily sell off the Emotiva stuff and get that SC, LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy View Post

Charles, don't shirk you're involvement. You were right there with everyone else.

I think I'm set, for now. Very pleased with the set up for the first time in a long time.

i'm not taking all the blame for gg's transgressions upon his discretionary income...

what's interesting is that those posts are from 13 months ago... at which point the emotiva piece (supposedly shipping now) was already over a year late (and supposedly shipping next month)... i think it's safe to say, that even if we can be blamed as enablers (although i liked the way gg put it as "influencers"), he made the right decision...

even if the emotiva piece turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread (complete with "toasted" and "peanut butter" mods ), the bird in the hand for the last year certainly has worked out well... the sc series (along with the kuros) certainly proves that pioneer can make top of the line a/v equipment "better" than any of the other cem's when they put their mind to it...

sadly though, pioneer has also proved that they can't make money while doing it...
post #14981 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadshouse View Post

I am reading up on the thx settings and the say set the sub. to 80 hrz. but it also has a filter on off switch and I have also read the reciever can set the best setting for it on its own if I shut off the filter? Is this tru? and if so how do I do this Thanks so much The sub is a mirage 10 in. powered sub and I am also using 2 subs with an rca splitter is that the best way to do dual subs with this reciever?

yes, you should defeat the filter... you don't have to do anything "special" on the avr side... just defeat it on the sub... after you run mcacc, if it sets your speakers to large, go in and make them be small and make sure the xover is set to 80hz...

yes, you are doing it the correct way by using the splitter...
post #14982 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadshouse View Post

I am reading up on the thx settings and the say set the sub. to 80 hrz. but it also has a filter on off switch and I have also read the reciever can set the best setting for it on its own if I shut off the filter? Is this tru? and if so how do I do this Thanks so much The sub is a mirage 10 in. powered sub and I am also using 2 subs with an rca splitter is that the best way to do dual subs with this reciever?

It's best to let the AVR handle your bass management, so turn the sub's crossover filter switch off. After that, set the receiver's crossover to 80Hz if you haven't already (Pioneer's default to this on their own). It's not desirable to have both filters active.

The RCA splitter is fine. I've used as many as three of them without problems.

Edit: Well, this time Chris beat me too it. Got to do something about my pathetic typing speed!
post #14983 of 17094
Thread Starter 
Dadshouse,

It would help if you provide the model number of your subs to help you....

In general, turn the filter off on your sub, set the crossover on your receiver (usually 80hz) and let MCACC do it's thing. Your SC-07 will handle everything from there.

as for hooking up dual subs you have it correct, just a y cable should do it..

Here's some help that graphicguy and MacFan shared with us on the subject of dual subs (linked on page one as well).
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post17232788
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post17234354

edit: MacFan and Chris beat me to it
+1 what they said
post #14984 of 17094
^^^

that's because i'm "working" so hard... while you guys are contributing members of the workforce today, i'm counting the minutes until i close down my office for the year...

macfan, clear your pm box...
post #14985 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

macfan, clear your pm box...

Or, become a Gold Club member.
The pricing has come down and it's a good investment to boot.
post #14986 of 17094
Thread Starter 
You know.. Steve's to blame too..

The SC-09 threads are what got me so interested in the ICE technology.. I just couldn't justify Susanoo in my modest system at the time..
So just when when I had narrowed my purchase between the VSX-94 and Denon, Pioneer press released the SC-07/05 in May or June of 2008...

I had to wait.. I still don't know why, but I really really wanted those ICE Amps (remember.. no one knew anything about these back then, no reviews, no hands on, brand new technology with B&O, just what the Susanoo could do).. anyway, I hung out in the "anticipation" threads and when it was release in August, and I saw it in person at the Pioneer store, wow..

Then you all got me to make the right decisions for speakers, subs, cables, and then with severe LCD envy.. the SC-09Tx, plus the 59AVi, the 79Avi,
SACD, etc. etc. etc...
Anyway thanks!
(must remind myself to be specially thankful to my wife for supporting me through all the "analytic paralysis" episodes I went through as well)

I tease about how you are all making me broke.. but, actually, I really really appreciate all the information you guys have shared.. I've learned more in the last year then in the last 15 as far as audio goes..
And I feel my purchases have been extremely good based on your information.. I consider them as investments that started returning residuals as soon as I plugged them in.

Anyway, I just wanted to blame you all instead of me
post #14987 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

...macfan, clear your pm box...

Already done. Didn't realize it was full until AVS nagged me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpendicular View Post

Or, become a Gold Club member.
The pricing has come down and it's a good investment to boot.

Didn't know that was a benefit. I'll have to look into it.
post #14988 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

yes, you should defeat the filter... you don't have to do anything "special" on the avr side... just defeat it on the sub... after you run mcacc, if it sets your speakers to large, go in and make them be small and make sure the xover is set to 80hz...

yes, you are doing it the correct way by using the splitter...

I would think if mcacc sets your speakers to large or small and you then adjust them, you would then be altering what it just adjusted/calculated to do. I had always thought if, as in your example, you want your speakers set to small and mcacc doesn't, you'd need to set them all to small manually and run auto mcacc in the "keep speaker settings" mode? Seems like 2 different things to me.
post #14989 of 17094
Well whatever got you guys spending your money on Pioneer stuff is good news to the rest of us. I and others (I am guessing here ) appreciate all the help from CHP, Macfan, CCOTENJ, GG and all others that I am forgetting about.

Thanks a bunch. This year meant my entry into better audio and I still have a ton to learn. I like coming here and getting comments about everything including my SC-07. I also managed to do it without breaking the bank......well kind of. My wife has no issues with the amount of money I spent on the HT (she asked how much was spent in the room and I answered truthfully).

I wonder if she will ask how much is spent on the stuff in the equipment closet feeding the HT.......

Anyways - thanks a bunch to you all!
post #14990 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabkab View Post

I would think if mcacc sets your speakers to large or small and you then adjust them, you would then be altering what it just adjusted/calculated to do. I had always thought if, as in your example, you want your speakers set to small and mcacc doesn't, you'd need to set them all to small manually and run auto mcacc in the "keep speaker settings" mode? Seems like 2 different things to me.

nope, it doesn't effect anything... keep in mind that mcacc doesn't eq the sub, it only eq's the rest of the speakers... looking at it simply, when you set them to small and an xover of 80 (for example), it's just eliminating the 63hz filter and leaving the other frequencies unaffected...

some do rerun it, but only because "they" like to... but it won't change the outcome (outside of the normal margin of error)....
post #14991 of 17094
Thread Starter 
I like to run it 'cause I chase everyone out of the room and I duck behind the sofa
I REALLY scare everyone when I start running out cables and hook up the SPL meter to run sub calibrations from the computer room.....

Besides, it doesn't hurt. I'll run MCACC even if I think the wife moved a flower vase or I think the coffee table has been moved. How's that for OCD?
post #14992 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabkab View Post

I would think if mcacc sets your speakers to large or small and you then adjust them, you would then be altering what it just adjusted/calculated to do. I had always thought if, as in your example, you want your speakers set to small and mcacc doesn't, you'd need to set them all to small manually and run auto mcacc in the "keep speaker settings" mode? Seems like 2 different things to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

nope, it doesn't effect anything... keep in mind that mcacc doesn't eq the sub, it only eq's the rest of the speakers... looking at it simply, when you set them to small and an xover of 80 (for example), it's just eliminating the 63hz filter and leaving the other frequencies unaffected...

some do rerun it, but only because "they" like to... but it won't change the outcome (outside of the normal margin of error)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP_VR View Post

I like to run it 'cause I chase everyone out of the room and I duck behind the sofa
I REALLY scare everyone when I start running out cables and hook up the SPL meter to run sub calibrations from the computer room.....

Besides, it doesn't hurt. I'll run MCACC even if I think the wife moved a flower vase or I think the coffee table has been moved. How's that for OCD?

I'm one of those "run it again" guys, too, because I also like an excuse. But it isn't necessary.

If MCACC sets any of your speakers as Small, manually change them to Large, then go back and look at the MCACC settings. You'll see that MCACC has calculated the 63Hz band adjustment even though it isn't using it. I'm fairly sure it makes its Large/Small call after calculating the adjustments, not before.
post #14993 of 17094
It set my center to small and the towers large? should I change the towers to small too? In addition to that I noticed that If I do not set the subs to plus I get no sound through them so is plus correct? Thanks again you guys are a great help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

yes, you should defeat the filter... you don't have to do anything "special" on the avr side... just defeat it on the sub... after you run mcacc, if it sets your speakers to large, go in and make them be small and make sure the xover is set to 80hz...

yes, you are doing it the correct way by using the splitter...
post #14994 of 17094
it's the S-10 omini sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP_VR View Post

Dadshouse,

It would help if you provide the model number of your subs to help you....

In general, turn the filter off on your sub, set the crossover on your receiver (usually 80hz) and let MCACC do it's thing. Your SC-07 will handle everything from there.

as for hooking up dual subs you have it correct, just a y cable should do it..

Here's some help that graphicguy and MacFan shared with us on the subject of dual subs (linked on page one as well).
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...8#post17232788
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post17234354

edit: MacFan and Chris beat me to it
+1 what they said
post #14995 of 17094
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadshouse View Post

it's the S-10 omini sub

ok, looks pretty straight forward, Dadshouse




As a starting point:
  • Set the auto on or off.
  • Turn the volume control (#1) LEVEL to about the 11 o'clock position
  • Turn the toggle switch (#5) off - AUTO
  • Turn the toggle switch (#4) to zero (0) - phase

Hope that helps
Let us know what you think when you get it running. Looks good, dual subs are quite a treat!!
post #14996 of 17094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadshouse View Post

It set my center to small and the towers large? should I change the towers to small too? In addition to that I noticed that If I do not set the subs to plus I get no sound through them so is plus correct? Thanks again you guys are a great help!

"Best practice" says set all your speakers to Small, towers included. That's the way to get the most accurate and most consistent bass.

That said -- and "expert" opinion to the contrary -- many people like to use the Plus setting, so it's an individual call. Plus can only be used if the mains are Large. If you have your speakers set as Large and the sub Yes (not Plus), the sub will only get LFE. It will not be active when stereo recordings are played in two channel mode or with multichannel recordings that lack an LFE channel.
post #14997 of 17094
Now that makes complete sense ty very much
post #14998 of 17094
so do most keep the toggle at zero phase? It seems to be
deeper at 180?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP_VR View Post

ok, looks pretty straight forward, Dadshouse




As a starting point:
  • Set the auto on or off.
  • Turn the volume control (#1) LEVEL to about the 11 o'clock position
  • Turn the toggle switch (#5) off - AUTO
  • Turn the toggle switch (#4) to zero (0) - phase

Hope that helps
Let us know what you think when you get it running. Looks good, dual subs are quite a treat!!
post #14999 of 17094
Thread Starter 
You're going to have to decide which you like and which works best for your room, Dadshouse..
The above is only a general starting point. If phase at 180 sounds louder, then that's where you should put it at...

Here's what it says on page 4 of your s10 manual:

4 Adjust the Phase control (#4) so that the subwoofer integrates fully
with the rest of your audio system. This control is adjustable to
either 0 degrees or 180 degrees, and ensuring that the subwoofer
operates in phase with the rest of the system is critical, as an out of
phase subwoofer will either sound like it is lacking in bass
performance or that its timing is off. This setting will be
determined by your listening position, the characteristics of your
listening room and its interaction with your MIRAGE® subwoofer.
An out of phase speaker means that the speaker cone is moving
inwards when it should be moving outwards, like the other
speakers in your system, causing cancellations of certain
frequencies. By adjusting the phase control, one can ensure that all
speakers move in the proper direction, at the same time.


Here's what it says on my subwoofer manual (HSU VTF-3 MKIII):

Setting the Phase
Depending on the absolute phase of your main speakers and amplifier, and the distances of the subwoofer and the main speakers from
the listening position, the bass in the crossover region may be smoother if you reverse the phase of the subwoofer. Switch the phase switch
to 180 degrees to see if the bass sounds louder in the seating position. Play program materials with steady, consistent bass in the crossover
region (30 – 90 Hz). Filtered pink noise is best, but you may use music containing bass drums, double basses, bass guitar, etc.. The more
bass-heavy setting is where the output of the subwoofer and the main speakers are most in phase. If the 180 degree position is louder, you
will need to go back and adjust the volume level (Step 4). Otherwise, just switch the phase switch back to the original position
.

If you're REALLY curious about getting the absolute best out of your sub, you might want to look at this:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...5#post17126905
there's also a pdf attachment at the end of the post, if you want to download the info.
post #15000 of 17094
Thanks so much my kids ran off with the manual jk. it may have accidentally been put in with the box ? Thanks again
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP_VR View Post

You're going to have to decide which you like and which works best for your room, Dadshouse..
The above is only a general starting point. If phase at 180 sounds louder, then that's where you should put it at...

Here's what it says on page 4 of your s10 manual:

4 Adjust the Phase control (#4) so that the subwoofer integrates fully
with the rest of your audio system. This control is adjustable to
either 0 degrees or 180 degrees, and ensuring that the subwoofer
operates in phase with the rest of the system is critical, as an out of
phase subwoofer will either sound like it is lacking in bass
performance or that its timing is off. This setting will be
determined by your listening position, the characteristics of your
listening room and its interaction with your MIRAGE® subwoofer.
An out of phase speaker means that the speaker cone is moving
inwards when it should be moving outwards, like the other
speakers in your system, causing cancellations of certain
frequencies. By adjusting the phase control, one can ensure that all
speakers move in the proper direction, at the same time.


Here's what it says on my subwoofer manual (HSU VTF-3 MKIII):

Setting the Phase
Depending on the absolute phase of your main speakers and amplifier, and the distances of the subwoofer and the main speakers from
the listening position, the bass in the crossover region may be smoother if you reverse the phase of the subwoofer. Switch the phase switch
to 180 degrees to see if the bass sounds louder in the seating position. Play program materials with steady, consistent bass in the crossover
region (30 - 90 Hz). Filtered pink noise is best, but you may use music containing bass drums, double basses, bass guitar, etc.. The more
bass-heavy setting is where the output of the subwoofer and the main speakers are most in phase. If the 180 degree position is louder, you
will need to go back and adjust the volume level (Step 4). Otherwise, just switch the phase switch back to the original position
.

If you're REALLY curious about getting the absolute best out of your sub, you might want to look at this:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...5#post17126905
there's also a pdf attachment at the end of the post, if you want to download the info.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Receivers, Amps, and Processors
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Receivers, Amps, and Processors › Official Pioneer SC-05 and SC-07 Owners Thread